Philips or Osram

N00b

Hi bros, i am considering to change my headlamps to either Philips X-tream Vision or Osram Night Breaker Plus. any bros tried them b4 can comment on their lifespan, brightness, throw? or any other street legal recommendations?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Brightness - Osram is brighter even though i used to be on the old Night Breaker( i presume the plus is equally bright or maybe even brigther )

Lifespan - can't comment as i'm on Phillips Extreme for only 3 months( my Night Breaker only lasted 4 months then my right side blow [:(] )

• Praise 2

Brightness - Osram is brighter even though i used to be on the old Night Breaker( i presume the plus is equally bright or maybe even brigther )

Lifespan - can't comment as i'm on Phillips Extreme for only 3 months( my Night Breaker only lasted 4 months then my right side blow [:(] )

bro, did u buy from legitimate source that sold you genuine stuff?

my night breaker lasted more than 6 months in my old car... until i scrap it. the stock osram bulb lasted like 3 year + and hasnt blown, and it was decommisioned bec i changed bulb..

beware of fakes..

• Praise 2

:o the lifspan sounds bad...was it due to a bad installation? the philips u r on now is it the +100%?

my night breaker lasted more than 6 months in my old car... until i scrap it. the stock osram bulb lasted like 3 year + and hasnt blown, and it was decommisioned bec i changed bulb..

beware of fakes..

osram can last so long, if phlips are known to last longer, so i guess it can even go up to 4yr and beyond

Osram NB+ are cheaper while Philips Xtreme Vision are known to last longer.

yup, the currents prices i have got is the osram are cheaper den the philips, and the longer lifespan is what the seller told me too...lol

Hi bros, i am considering to change my headlamps to either Philips X-tream Vision or Osram Night Breaker Plus. any bros tried them b4 can comment on their lifespan, brightness, throw? or any other street legal recommendations?

Im using philip diamond white light 5k for 3years liao.. brightless still ok.. but quite expensive..

brought from autobacs abt $90.

• Praise 2

beware of fakes..

Bought from a bro selling Night Breaker in forum, he not selling anymore( nick - something like quen21, cannot remember liao )

I'm not a pro in such stuff, but he did show me the box with seal intact. [confused]

:o the lifspan sounds bad...was it due to a bad installation? the philips u r on now is it the +100%?

Seller install the right way with cotton gloves on leh, he did not touch the bulbs with bare hands.

Mine( Phillips ) is the older model +80%

Im using philip diamond white light 5k for 3years liao.. brightless still ok.. but quite expensive..

brought from autobacs abt $90.

diamond vision 5k is not lta legal rite? hav u tried going for inspection wif it? but 3yrs is a gd lifespan...seems like philips lasts longer in general

Seller install the right way with cotton gloves on leh, he did not touch the bulbs with bare hands.

Mine( Phillips ) is the older model +80%

ic. how much did u get the philips for?

diamond vision 5k is not lta legal rite? hav u tried going for inspection wif it? but 3yrs is a gd lifespan...seems like philips lasts longer in general

Yupz is not legal.. i hav to take out myself & change to stock light before inspection..

Pls dont choose those that blind he driver in front.

the ones i am considering aint no where close to blind pple. lol

My Philips lasted longer than Osram, Osram blew in 9 months. Philips lasted till now, legit bulbs both installed in the same manner, i.e. without touching the bulb surface with bare hands.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1