Dynamat Extreme or other Sound Proofing Materials

Varoom

Was wondering if anyone know where to get these. I saw a few threads but all of them damn old already...2006.

I wanna try DIY, anyone knows the rough cost to buy? Or any other similar sound proofing material also can.

Thanks in advance! =)

↡ Advertisement

Was wondering if anyone know where to get these. I saw a few threads but all of them damn old already...2006.

I wanna try DIY, anyone knows the rough cost to buy? Or any other similar sound proofing material also can.

Thanks in advance! =)

Interested on this sound proofing ,material sms me at 93384875

Thanks

sound proofing, imho dynamat is just "bluetac" sprayed black with a cooking aluminium covering thats basically it...

Try it then talk la... Besides, try buying that big a piece of bluetac, see how much it will cost u. SP will be cheaper. Free aluminum foil somemore! [rolleyes]

Tried those 3rd party bitunen sheets and was a total disater.... Melted and flow down my previous ride.... Change car and used dynamat extrene... No issues with it after 2 years... so far so good

DIY is the way to go for sound proofing... You do the way you like abd do it well

Tried those 3rd party bitunen sheets and was a total disater.... Melted and flow down my previous ride.... Change car and used dynamat extrene... No issues with it after 2 years... so far so good

DIY is the way to go for sound proofing... You do the way you like abd do it well

Where u got e dynamat n how much it cost?

NIce seeing you guys are really doing DIY sound proofing. IF ever you guys need sound proofing materials for your rides pls pm. our company manufacture high end quality sound proofing materials for vehicles. You could come down to our office and actually view the product.

Neutral Newbie

NIce seeing you guys are really doing DIY sound proofing. IF ever you guys need sound proofing materials for your rides pls pm. our company manufacture high end quality sound proofing materials for vehicles. You could come down to our office and actually view the product.

Hi Can PM me the price to sound proof Honda Freed? And what does the sound proof include?

Thank You.

Neutral Newbie

I'm currently looking at sound proofing my car as well. Please let me know the details. Cheers

i still have the popular dynamat extreme left over. about 8 to 10 pieces. selling it at $30 per piece. do msg me if anyone is interested.

(edited)

i still have the popular dynamat extreme left over. about 8 to 10 pieces. selling it at $30 per piece. do msg me if anyone is interested.

Have message you.

Edited by TL173

(edited)

Hi Can PM me the price to sound proof Honda Freed? And what does the sound proof include?

Thank You.

I called them up after seeing the auto blog, as I was looking at sound proofing my SUV, their product seem superior as compare to dynamat sheets, I was told their products were installed in boats and planes cabin

If you guys do decide to go down to do the sound proofing, pls do give some feedback as I'm still considering

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...g-your-vehicle/

Edited by Amazon777

I called them up after seeing the auto blog, as I was looking at sound proofing my SUV, their product seem superior as compare to dynamat sheets, I was told their products were installed in boats and planes cabin

If you guys do decide to go down to do the sound proofing, pls do give some feedback as I'm still considering

http://www.mycarforum.com/blog/myautoblog/...g-your-vehicle/

Bro, Im not too sure about this brand but coming from my personal experiece when doing SP for my car, I only trust the branded stuff. (eg Dynamat Extreme, Secondskin and STP). just my 2 cents worth :P

My 1st car, i used a brandless bitumen sheets and the outcome was horrible. Bitumen melted inside the door panel and window were stained with those bitumen. Sold my car 2 weeks later. Basically there is 2 ways to successfully SP you car.

Those material like that sticks to your metal door panel are to stop the metal from resonating and help create less vibration. 2nd is to have an open cell foam as a 2nd barrier to prevent the sound from entering the car.

Would like to share with you my DIY last time :)

https://picasaweb.google.com/wesleyoh/RushS...CIC7hsOks82MMw#

↡ Advertisement