Incredible chery QQ cutting in/out traffic at 100km/hr

Cook1234

Was driving along TPE one evening, noticed that there's this QQ cutting in/out traffic at ard 100km/hr.

Driver using it as though sports car. 0.8 or 1.1cc small car, how stable can it be at such high speed?

Playing with his life and others....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Was driving along TPE one evening, noticed that there's this QQ cutting in/out traffic at ard 100km/hr.

Driver using it as though sports car. 0.8 or 1.1cc small car, how stable can it be at such high speed?

Paradoxially, small drivers often take more risks than more powerful cars -

Why would this be so?

It's because if you "slow down" in a small car, it takes you forever to get back up to speed again, so there is a big disincentive to slow down, whereas in a more powerful car, it is not so much of an issue..

Or so some people believe.

To see the proof - just look at the way a cyclist behaves - those that are riding a bicycle HATE to stop - because it takes a lot of effort to get going again (relatively speaking) - just apply that to underpowered cars.

• Praise 1

Let him chong la..100kph is their limit ..

Malaysia small car like kelissa fierce lay..they can makan me at NSHW..lol

• Praise 1

maybe badly modded?

i saw a couple of QQ with heavily mod, straight through exhaust.

one even had a turbo on it...

small car or not, 100km/hr is really nothing.

in fact, i also drive a small car, 1.2

the only time when i don't feel safe is exceeding 160km..

• Praise 1

aiyah .. any car can do 100km/h++ ... even my 36 yr old 1.2L car can do it ... no need to be modded

the limiting factor is the largeness of drivers nuts and/or the smallness of drivers brain

• Praise 1

Why would this be so?

It's because if you "slow down" in a small car, it takes you forever to get back up to speed again, so there is a big disincentive to slow down, whereas in a more powerful car, it is not so much of an issue..

To see the proof - just look at the way a cyclist behaves - those that are riding a bicycle HATE to stop - because it takes a lot of effort to get going again (relatively speaking) - just apply that to underpowered cars.

again this is what you think.

Neutral Newbie

Why would this be so?

spot on for the first part.i agree..sometimes i reluctant to slow down because it takes AGES to pick up then when i slow down it would take AGES again to get back the speed and the drivers on my back would be pek chek or tailgating me because of the need to regain back org. speed. [rolleyes]

• Praise 1

Yeah! .............QQ Kick In! Yo!

hahaha.

nice one.

when i was in shanghai last yr for biz, i was driven around in a toyota crown ( the 3L V6 one)

we were on the highway outside shanghai ( the super big one) cruising at ard 150, we saw this QQ also doing the same speed.

my china driver see liao also stun, decided to go disturb him, hahaha.. drove up beside him, look at him, then slowly speed up, could see the QQ guy trying to catch up. hahaha

• Praise 1

Drive 100km/h considered sport car arh ? Lol

You never drive before then cannot have assumption that it is not stable mah...

Anyway, cutting in/out traffic at 100km/hr is always dangerous regardless of what type of car. ;)

• Praise 1

Drive 100km/h considered sport car arh ? Lol

You never drive before then cannot have assumption that it is not stable mah...

Anyway, cutting in/out traffic at 100km/hr is always dangerous regardless of what type of car. ;)

quote for truth..plying the streets like a race track is dangerous regardless of the speed

• Praise 1