Mazda RX-8 Spirit R final special edition for JDM

Blackseal

Neutral Newbie

Yes Spirit R's for FDs. There are 3 types of Spirit Rs. Type A, B and C. Type A is the cream of the crop and the best among all variations of FDs. One notable difference is that Spirit R Type A are only 2 seaters. Many people think that RX7 FD is just an FD but there are more than 10 variations of FDs, such as Type RBS, Type RS, R Bathurst R, Bathurst R, Type R, Type RZ and so on..

Yes Spirit R's for FDs. There are 3 types of Spirit Rs. Type A, B and C. Type A is the cream of the crop and the best among all variations of FDs. One notable difference is that Spirit R Type A are only 2 seaters. Many people think that RX7 FD is just an FD but there are more than 10 variations of FDs, such as Type RBS, Type RS, R Bathurst R, Bathurst R, Type R, Type RZ and so on..

Haha yeah i'm aware. I'm a rotary fan myself guessing you're one too? Just curious, can a guy who's 1.8m in height get into the FD comfortably?

Neutral Newbie

Yeap I'm a rotary fan and I currently own a Bathurst R here in Sydney.. Does anyone know whether it's possible to import my FD back to sg based on our anal imports law? My FD has 41000+KM on it and I'm the 2nd owner.. Yes a 1.8m person can fit into the car comfortably but as for the backseats, you will have problems. Its really cramp at the back :D

Specs for the Spirit R can be found here> http://www.spiritrx7.com/

Yeap I'm a rotary fan and I currently own a Bathurst R here in Sydney.. Does anyone know whether it's possible to import my FD back to sg based on our anal imports law? My FD has 41000+KM on it and I'm the 2nd owner.. Yes a 1.8m person can fit into the car comfortably but as for the backseats, you will have problems. Its really cramp at the back :D

Well your FD is definitely more than 3 years old so that's almost impossible. Unless it's brought back as a track car. Ahh okay. Cos i'm 1.8m tall and i was hoping that once i earn enough cash, i'll buy myself an FD. Are you using bucket seats or the original factory seats?

The back seat does not exist. Hahaha.

i mean anyone have the speccs for Rx8 spirit r specs ...

wiki is your 2nd best friend (google first).

According to wiki, type B is 2+2 manual and type C is auto. Type A seems to be the ultimate track variant like my N1 though (reduction of weight).

Well your FD is definitely more than 3 years old so that's almost impossible. Unless it's brought back as a track car. Ahh okay. Cos i'm 1.8m tall and i was hoping that once i earn enough cash, i'll buy myself an FD. Are you using bucket seats or the original factory seats?

remember the "rebuilt" engine?

Neutral Newbie

Yea the backseats can either fit 2 midgets or childrens, lol.. but it's not as bad as you think it is..

Fastfive1: I'm using the factory Recaro seats. Bucket seats are more for show for street driving unless you really track your car.

Hey I was lucky enough to see a white spirit R today at parkway parade when i was crossing the road. I believe this one is one of the few real spirit Rs (it actually might be the only one) left in SG. It looked completely stock. No fancy body kit. It even has the spirit R badge at the side of the car. Would have taken a pic of it but i think the owner might not like it. A check online revealed that it was manufactured in 2002 but registered in 2003. The license plate is SFB....

post-90656-1318834819_thumb.jpg

his spirit R is the only registered one in sg...

You know the owner? Hmm are there any other FDs which are less than 10 years in age in sg? i remember that there was a white 2003/2004 one featured in hotstuff.

↡ Advertisement