AutoSaver - Is this recommended workshop

Tweakmax2

I am thinking of departing Tan Chong and go ahead with Autosaver. Any idea how the service and reliability and also the waiting time for full service?

↡ Advertisement

I am thinking of departing Tan Chong and go ahead with Autosaver. Any idea how the service and reliability and also the waiting time for full service?

Been with them for 3yrs+. Look for Ah boon at Toh Guan and Ah Ming at Woodlands branch.

Need to make appt with them at least 2 wks before and they are busiest on Sat, so call in before you go on Sat. Price wise they are cheaper than TCM and they give rebates for EOP, EO filter, wipers, air filter..

Bot my car in Aug 2006 and have been with TCM all the way. I have spent about $1900 on the servicing package to cover 170k. Just finished servicing at 160k and spent additional $1100 to change dampers, water pump assembly and wheel cylinders. So far that's all I spent on the car, excluding tyres and petrol. Wonder how much could I saved if I had gone auto saver for usage 160k.

i am a regular at autosave toh guan since 40k....almost every 5k i go there servicing

changed brakepads, suspensions, and many other services there...good and friendly people...

everytime called on day or two before hand for bookings

i find autosaver expensive, depending on your make there are many competent workshops in ubi sin ming or paya lebar area that can do the same job at 2/3 or less the price. in the long term savings are substantial.

the key is to find a reliable mechanic, not those that slit your throat.

i find autosaver expensive, depending on your make there are many competent workshops in ubi sin ming or paya lebar area that can do the same job at 2/3 or less the price. in the long term savings are substantial.

the key is to find a reliable mechanic, not those that slit your throat.

Heard Autosaver got the tool to read out the status of the engine and etc....others might not have that....

Been with them for 3yrs+. Look for Ah boon at Toh Guan and Ah Ming at Woodlands branch.

Need to make appt with them at least 2 wks before and they are busiest on Sat, so call in before you go on Sat. Price wise they are cheaper than TCM and they give rebates for EOP, EO filter, wipers, air filter..

do they do repair for leakage of water of car boot?

I decided to give Autosaver, Toh guan a try to service for my 6 yr old ride, the experience is good. They managed to solve my prolonged brake sound problem where the famous w/s at AMK autopoint cannot solve despite twice attempts by them. I will cont support them and they can give rebates for EO, air filter, spark plugs also the reasons why draw me back to them again.

Edited by Hulk

I agree with many ppl here. My previous ride (Altis) was serviced by them after 3 free servicing by BM. Till I sold my car 2 year ago (total service with them for 5 years), the car never give any problems less the wear and tear. I love their in house REV engine oil, although not the best engine oil I used, but its value for money.

They have the diagnostics kit that pretty much can read all Jap and Korean car ECU. The diagnostics is included in the servicing package.

Recently just brought a 2nd hand Getz and I

I agree with many ppl here. My previous ride (Altis) was serviced by them after 3 free servicing by BM. Till I sold my car 2 year ago (total service with them for 5 years), the car never give any problems less the wear and tear. I love their in house REV engine oil, although not the best engine oil I used, but its value for money.

They have the diagnostics kit that pretty much can read all Jap and Korean car ECU. The diagnostics is included in the servicing package.

Recently just brought a 2nd hand Getz and I

just completed my servicing at autosaver today. oeveral is a very good experience. mechanics are friendly, know what they are doing. best of all provided good services. will vacumm fo you also. also will keep the engine bay for you to make it shiny shiny. they would ensure that the job is properly done before handling the car over to the owner. Meaning test drive the car making sure is ok before hand over to the owner. can bring own parts also. than they just charge on labour only for the services. not pushy and can see what the mechanics are doing which AD cannot. Overall the price is very reasonable. will definitely go back to them for the subsequent servicing.

↡ Advertisement