Affordable cars with big boot (for golf bags)

Weesern

Anyone know of any affordable cars with boot that are big enough to fit golf bags without flattening the seats?

Looking to get a pre-owned car

Edited by Weesern
↡ Advertisement

There's quite a lot of cars at fit golf bags lol. Or you're looking for mid-sized sedan or estate/wagon. Mind to share about the budget etc? [;)]

Edited by Holdenutessv

Anyone know of any affordable cars with boot that are big enough to fit golf bags without flattening the seats?

Any decent wagon like the Skoda Octavia Combi, or A4, Passat Combi.

Edited by Kiadaw

If fit one golf bag, i think most sedan car should be able to fit in. As i find nowadays many sedan car, whether it is 1.6 or 2.0L car their boot quite big and deep.

how much is your affordable?

some people affordable refers to airwave and etc.

some people affordable refers to audi a4 avant

or even worse some people affordable refers to rolls royce phamtom?

If you don't mind an old car, you can get the W124 Mercedes. Haven't tried putting golf bags inside but it can swallow up 3 huge ass suitcases. The boot of the W124 is definitely bigger than the audi A4 sedan.

Two golf bags should be the minimum requirement.

Get the Camry. Reliable and respectable at country club.

Or just get the e-class if you want Atas.

Hyundai sonata NF...............the taxi model.........cheap and good..............can take all 4 golf bags and 4 bostan bag............and seat all for golfers nicely..........one flight gum gum.............. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Hyundai sonata NF...............the taxi model.........cheap and good..............can take all 4 golf bags and 4 bostan bag............and seat all for golfers nicely..........one flight gum gum.............. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Haha agree. And it's very cheap and reliable.

Buy altis wouldnt go wrong. My police friend say SPF buy altis because the boot is big enough for all stuff. Impreza and avante is a wrong choice. Their suspension set up just eat up the boot space.

Edited by Passion

Haha agree. And it's very cheap and reliable.

best fit for that function................. reliable i not sure ..................but 4 years with me never breakdown .................hahahaha............... [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Premium cars are definitely not affordable to me.

It will be good to be able to put in 4 golf bags as I only play in Malaysia. Too expensive to play in Singapore.

I am thinking of a small car with big boot. Seen a city and the boot seems big enough for 2.

Heard Avante can take in 3 golf bags but have not seen one yet so cannot confirm.

It will be good if i can keep the monthly installment around 600 plus

Edited by Weesern