FR on GT champion HPY

Hamburger

fitted the tyres and after scrubbing in, headed for KL. tyres feels planted at more than 200. Dry grip is good considering its one of the cheapest tyres around and the feedback is sound. Wet grip is commendable though still fall short of ku31 by a little.

Wet braking is a surprise and it hauled the 1.65 ton mpv really well in the wet. I e braked and managed to stop just before the car infront. It was a really close call but the taxi behind me though was quite far away still fail to do what i did.

overall it really is a good budget tyre and when compares to nexen/roadstone n7000, i dare say its better in terms of overall.

and please dont compare it to its counter parts, the accelerra, its a insult to do that.

if anyone has doubt due to its price, dont be.

↡ Advertisement

fitted the tyres and after scrubbing in, headed for KL. tyres feels planted at more than 200. Dry grip is good considering its one of the cheapest tyres around and the feedback is sound. Wet grip is commendable though still fall short of ku31 by a little.

Wet braking is a surprise and it hauled the 1.65 ton mpv really well in the wet. I e braked and managed to stop just before the car infront. It was a really close call but the taxi behind me though was quite far away still fail to do what i did.

overall it really is a good budget tyre and when compares to nexen/roadstone n7000, i dare say its better in terms of overall.

and please dont compare it to its counter parts, the accelerra, its a insult to do that.

if anyone has doubt due to its price, dont be.

I have used this tyre 19" for about 6mths covering to thailand too. able to hit fairly higher speeds. tyre is ok for everyday use but dont think you can push it as it was screeching while doing E cornering in sg

↡ Advertisement