Lexus GS350

Vega

Is this model available locally be it thru PI or AD?

can lend me money? i want one!! [:)]

the body looks nice and fiercer than before... the power and handling seem good, hope got chance to test it to check whether road reviews are correct. [:)]

So this model is on offer already? can't find from sgcarmart leh.

i think a few already running on the roads localled. Saw one. Prolly customers invited to lookseebuy before official launch or staff use.

There are already units on the road. Delivered for those who pre-ordered several months ago.Borneo Motors just rented an entire building next to its Alexandra Road HQ just to showcase the 4th Generation GS.

Edited by Natnut

It's nice....it was rated better than BMW in terns of feel n connection with the road!!

Lexus has did it....ultimate relentless perfection driving machine.

GS250?? Will it be launched together with the GS350 big brother??

Yes. I foresee more GS250 sales than GS350. [rolleyes]

can lend me money? i want one!! [:)]

the body looks nice and fiercer than before... the power and handling seem good, hope got chance to test it to check whether road reviews are correct. [:)]

I got no money, but the banks have :D[laugh]

It's nice....it was rated better than BMW in terns of feel n connection with the road!!

Lexus has did it....ultimate relentless perfection driving machine.

Finally samurai beat the hell out of the Heniken bartender!? :D Or too early to tell?

Finally samurai beat the hell out of the Heniken bartender!? :D Or too early to tell?

It looks like they switched places. BMW being quieter with smoother road feel etc [laugh]

Motortrend sport sedans comparo: Lexus GS Dominates

Six-Cylinder-Midsize-Luxury-Sedan-Comparo-front-end.jpg

1ST PLACE: Lexus GS 350 F Sport

Maybe The Ultimate Driving Machine

2013-Lexus-GS-350-F-Sport-front-end.jpg

Nimble, balanced, precise, and quick, the GS is a (retired) BMW cloaked in Lexus steel. At 3834 pounds, the GS is the lightest of the four and it feels it -- turn-in is sharp and accurate, and weight transfer, whether lateral or longitudinal, is neutral and composed. The Lexus proved the most entertaining, rewarding, and confidence-inspiring up, down, and along our demanding Malibu road loop. Ultimate driving machine? Oh, yeah.

2ND PLACE: BMW 535i

But Will You Love Me Tomorrow?

2012-BMW-535i-front-end.jpg

Much of the 5's air of expensiveness comes from its 7 Series' underpinnings, which, alas, make the 535i feel like its bigger and heavier sibling. It is no longer an upsized 3, but rather a downsized 7. While we prefer the former, there is a plus side to the latter. Says Evans: "The embodiment of what I think of when I think German. Very solid, substantial. Buttoned-down and refined, no-nonsense." From Lieberman: "All that solidity equates to one hell of a nice, smooth ride. 80 mph feels more like 40 mph, and 90 mph feels like a totally responsible, safe cruising speed."

3RD PLACE: Audi A6 3.0T

Fast and Powerful, With Minimal Feel

2012-Audi-A6-Quattro-front-end.jpg

Yes, the A6, whose supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 doles out the most torque (325 lb-ft) and second-most horsepower (310), outclassed the others from 0 to 60 (4.7 seconds), in the quarter mile (13.4 seconds at 102.2 mph), around the skidpad (0.95 g), and through the figure eight (25.1 seconds at 0.74 g). In fact, the only test it didn't win outright was 60 to 0 braking, which, at 106 feet, placed it in a tie with the BMW. But despite four wins and one first-place tie, the A6 finished last in the most important criterion: driver engagement. Martinez: "The Audi failed to give me any enthusiastic feedback. There was no visceral exhaust note to go with the entertaining speed and no communicative steering either.

4TH PLACE: Infiniti M37S

Lovely -- But Big, Noisy, and Thirsty

2012-Infiniti-M37-S-front-end.jpg

"Holy squealing tires and elbows, Batman!" said senior features editor Jonny Lieberman. Online editor Nate Martinez: "The gearbox went into Save Me mode near the end of the loop. It wouldn't let me downshift from 3 to 2 no matter how slow the speed or the rpm. It literally thought I was going to kill it." Associate editor Scott Evans: "The stability control is hyper-reactive. It's constantly on when you're trying to drive fast, always braking a wheel at the slightest hint of fun. Even when the light isn't flashing, you can feel it braking the inside wheel."

LINK