Car rental in Singapore

Lovethecars

Looking for car rental. wondering which company has a better fleet of cars and the rental rates isn't on the high side.... :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I'm looking to rent a Civic type R, Mx5, Euro R.

Other Manual sports considerable.

Call/ sms me. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prem Roy

Email : [email protected]

Facebook : Prem Roy Motoring

~Safe and hassle free quick transactions for the sale of your car with ease..!

• Praise 1

I am planning to rent my black suzuki swift 1.5 Manual for 6 months because I'm going overseas for school exchange program.

Rates: $800 Monthly.

Call me at 90270334.

Edited by Javinthey
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

Need some help here. Just got my license last week, but seems a lot of car rental companies are unwilling to rent to P Plate drivers.

I was just thinking....back then, weren't they P Plate drivers also? [mad]

Anyone know of companies that rent to P Plate drivers?

• Praise 1

Hi all,

Need some help here. Just got my license last week, but seems a lot of car rental companies are unwilling to rent to P Plate drivers.

i started a thread sometime back and found a few companies renting to P Plate drivers. not much lah.

how old are u?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

most rental car business would be afraid because of statistics

but if you must

look for some company looking to make some money renting out their vehicle and at the same time you help them generate more business

i can only think of one company so far

singapoe casket, they got small and big lorli

but if you must

look for some company looking to make some money renting out their vehicle and at the same time you help them generate more business

Haha that is pure toilet humour.

Thank goodness I am an IT guru and found 2 companies!

难不倒我

For sharing! Of course

http://www.sgcarrental.com/

http://www.rentcarsingapore.com/

[rifle] at the car rentals who don't even trust P Plate drivers

but if you must

LOL a bit inauspicious right? Then people like Ma Chi should have just up the lorry, not drive Ferrari (they can't even control their own car, causing unnecessary deaths)

Anyway, found 2 companies! Thanks for the (no)help! [wave][rifle]

Over 35. How about these 2 companies?

http://www.sgcarrental.com/

http://www.rentcarsingapore.com/

Any reviews?

check out my thread here:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...681873&hl=*

i rented from one of them before. only bad experience is the condition of the car... one of the head lamp is not working and the tyres very worn... quite a challenge to drive as a P plate during rainy weather.

in the end after calculating the cost of renting (since i spent $400+ which includes rental+petrol+parking+erp just to rent for a weekend drive...), I decided to buy a second hand car myself.

anyway i am not actively driving my car (normal plate)... only fri evenings and weekends. weekday is always parked at my place car park. So i also considering converting to OPC next year Feb when the road tax ends.

if you are keen to rent, maybe we can work out something but I need to see how confident u are driving. :D

Edited by Newdrive

Neutral Newbie

LOL a bit inauspicious right? Then people like Ma Chi should have just up the lorry, not drive Ferrari (they can't even control their own car, causing unnecessary deaths)

Anyway, found 2 companies! Thanks for the (no)help! [wave][rifle]

just becareful about their clause

dont be too anxious to get the car keys

some small scratch make you pay for paint job

i kena before

i rented once from this shell petrol station near KK

check out my thread here:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...681873&hl=*

i rented from one of them before. only bad experience is the condition of the car... one of the head lamp is not working and the tyres very worn... quite a challenge to drive as a P plate during rainy weather.

in the end after calculating the cost of renting (since i spent $400+ which includes rental+petrol+parking+erp just to rent for a weekend drive...), I decided to buy a second hand car myself.

anyway i am not actively driving my car (normal plate)... only fri evenings and weekends. weekday is always parked at my place car park. So i also considering converting to OPC next year Feb when the road tax ends.

if you are keen to rent, maybe we can work out something but I need to see how confident u are driving. :D

Thanks Newdrive! Your advice is valuable indeed. I will definitely check the condition of the car before I rent.

No issue for worn out tires, as long as the engine doesn't explode, the windscreen doesn't shatter while driving, or airbags suddenly pop up...

I'm ready for anything. And absolutely spot on about not driving for a year, I was supposed to pass my driving 10 years ago.

After I quit for a certain time due to work reasons, I came back again and was pretty rusty lol [laugh]

just becareful about their clause

dont be too anxious to get the car keys

some small scratch make you pay for paint job

i kena before

i rented once from this shell petrol station near KK

Shell Petrol station? Hmm...ok thanks Tatty!

I need all the help I can get (and all the luck!)

For me, my focus is only...get a damn car.

Don't care about the condition, as long as the brakes, lights, and nothing out of the ordinary happens.

In fact, if the car has more scratches the better. I can highlight to them straightaway.

Maybe they thought P Plate holders are greenhorns and know nothing about cars.