Concorde Accessories Warehouse Sale

Fcw75

Hypersonic

Concorde Accessories @ 12 Jalan Lembah Kallang got warehouse sale. 30% off everything + 10% off (for member, can join on the spot). Very good deal!

I bought a set of Hella red twin horns for only $19.20 after discount. Normal price $32, after 40% discount $19.20.

Bosch wipers also very cheap. I bought Bosch 22" Graphite Plus wiper for only $9.60.

Tomorrow is last day. Go if you want to get some car accessories. 10am to 5pm on Sunday.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

Install horn at car audio workshop only $10. So altogether less than $30.

Go JB RM10 for installation. :D

Remember to ask them to install relay too. It's in the Hella box.

Edited by Fcw75

Thanks for the heads up, try to go down tomorrow. Very long never go there liao, still the same - have to check price at counter ?

Thanks for the heads up, try to go down tomorrow. Very long never go there liao, still the same - have to check price at counter ?

yep

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Yes, tomorrow last day. I find the discount really very good. Where to find Hella horns for $19.20.

Bosch normal wipers selling for only $6, made in china though.

Hypersonic

how much is the bosch aerotwin? and how much to join as member? thanks!

IF I never see wrongly, it's $18/pc. I never buy so not so sure.

Join member is free.

(edited)

can anyone provide full address? did a search here in the directory and the address is 89 Short Street #B1-03 is this correct?

Edited by MkMan
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

can anyone provide full address? did a search here in the directory and the address is 89 Short Street #B1-03 is this correct?

the address is stated on top

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Don't want you guys to miss out on a good deal. Go today between 10 to 5pm!

Address is 12 Jalan Lembah Kallang.

Yes, got many Hella products. Saw foglights too but not sure if they have what you want.

Concorde Accessories is a whole building by itself and it has many many accessories. It's not those small shophouse, for those who didn't know.

Got free parking at the basement, access from behind the building.

Turbocharged

Don't want you guys to miss out on a good deal. Go today between 10 to 5pm!

Address is 12 Jalan Lembah Kallang.

Yes, got many Hella products. Saw foglights too but not sure if they have what you want.

Concorde Accessories is a whole building by itself and it has many many accessories. It's not those small shophouse, for those who didn't know.

Got free parking at the basement, access from behind the building.

This big accessories shop has been here for years, but not many people know about them. I have not visited this place, but heard that they dont put price list on their products?

Hypersonic

This big accessories shop has been here for years, but not many people know about them. I have not visited this place, but heard that they dont put price list on their products?

You should drop by for a look. Yes, they do not put the price tag on their products coz I think they are more of a distributor. But you can always ask them to scan at the counter for the items you are interested. I ever seen Autobacs staff there getting accessories, I kid you not. [laugh]

It's the 40% discount that make it enticing to go for their warehouse sale.

Supercharged

You should drop by for a look. Yes, they do not put the price tag on their products coz I think they are more of a distributor. But you can always ask them to scan at the counter for the items you are interested. I ever seen Autobacs staff there getting accessories, I kid you not. [laugh]

It's the 40% discount that make it enticing to go for their warehouse sale.

That means alot of other accessories shops will be there to grab whatever they want and resell them for a nice profit........

Supercharged

Yeah I used to go there many times. But it's funny that not many drivers know about this place. They have all sorts of accessories and huge.

For those who looking for EO, they have them too, but it's usually less known brands.

↡ Advertisement