HKS Power Charger

Kelpie

Hi all,

Who has used the HKS Power Charger here? Does it improve throttle responsiveness in your car?

How much it is selling in Singapore?

Please advise me and Thank you very much.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

HKS never produce power charger. The power charger is from malaysia , they just named it HKS because the name will bring them sales.

• Praise 1

HKS never produce power charger. The power charger is from malaysia , they just named it HKS because the name will bring them sales.

I see. Do you know what is the function of that power charger?

Thank you.

Regards,

Twincharged

Hi all,

Who has used the HKS Power Charger here? Does it improve throttle responsiveness in your car?

How much it is selling in Singapore?

Please advise me and Thank you very much.

Regards,

I just changed my air filter to the HKS R-Suction system[open pod],power go up a bit,the good thing is my car used less fuel....best of both worlds.??

I just changed my air filter to the HKS R-Suction system[open pod],power go up a bit,the good thing is my car used less fuel....best of both worlds.??

does it work for B&B cars like the old civics???

open pod uses less petrol? u sure?

I have HKS racing suction intake as well, FC drops slightly, 2weeks back I swop back to stock airbox and my FC improves another about 30km more per tank for 2 straight tanks.

It's common knowledge that open pods will not improves FC.

Neutral Newbie

Open pod will nvr use less fuel. It gives more power at high rev as more air is sucked in and therefore burns more fuel. Really regreted installing open pod as it affects alot on low end. especially when driving in SG.

Twincharged

Not sure,but i heard some guys saying VTEC model can work better.

Twincharged

Open pod will nvr use less fuel. It gives more power at high rev as more air is sucked in and therefore burns more fuel. Really regreted installing open pod as it affects alot on low end. especially when driving in SG.

Pick-up even better,really save a bit more fuel,average 8.2Km/L to 8.6Km/L.

EPS Power Charger - Feel the power difference (EVO-10/GTR-3.9/GTR-5.5 & GTR-6.8)

Has anybody fitted this in your car as it acts as an extra battery backup.....

I would like to hear from you or any good review.

HKS racing suction have dyno results for your vehicle model if you search in their website. If your low end is severely affected, probably you need an ECU tune. That will solve the problem.

Neutral Newbie

can't save fuel using open pod. But save fuel when you use power charger. My experience you can go 1Km or 2 KM per liter

↡ Advertisement