Reccomended Toyota Vios workshop

Ahrex

Any bros out there drive vios got reccomended workshop in sg? Reasonable price and service..

↡ Advertisement

give hanip a miss....most ws in singapoe is able to povide seive fo vios as pats fo toyota ae easily found.

if going to hanip, i would athe go to BM fo sevice.

Neutral Newbie

I bought a stainless steel air filter for my vios. The salesman told me each air filter cost $70 so I can save a lot of money in the long run. But then when I service the car in Borneo Motor, I realized they include free air filter replacement in major servicing package. Since my air filter does not need to be replaced, they gave me a brand new one sealed in box. Now I am willing to sell it at half price $35. I will also give you for free the used one (only 2 months) that I swapped out with the stainless steel filter. Please sms me (81251222) if interested.

any one rec a workshop in tampines safra there? cos i live there and i wanna find a workshop who is reliable.. so i can always go there in the future.. no need to keep changing and changing...

any one rec a workshop in tampines safra there? cos i live there and i wanna find a workshop who is reliable.. so i can always go there in the future.. no need to keep changing and changing...

Try Foo Bros...

the guy is good enough for me...

honest to say whats needs to be changed and what can wait...

I bought a stainless steel air filter for my vios. The salesman told me each air filter cost $70 so I can save a lot of money in the long run. But then when I service the car in Borneo Motor, I realized they include free air filter replacement in major servicing package. Since my air filter does not need to be replaced, they gave me a brand new one sealed in box. Now I am willing to sell it at half price $35. I will also give you for free the used one (only 2 months) that I swapped out with the stainless steel filter. Please sms me (81251222) if interested.

you should have asked for rebate.

and i buy air filter for my vios at $20 and below [wave] from stockist.

Hi. Im driving a 2007 vios model. My fuel indicator is digital. Whenever the bar reaches 1 bar, the bar will flash. And keep on flashing. Can i know if it is alr go into reserved tank or still have 1 bar. Does digital indicator have a reserved tank indicator appear?

Turbocharged

Hi. Im driving a 2007 vios model. My fuel indicator is digital. Whenever the bar reaches 1 bar, the bar will flash. And keep on flashing. Can i know if it is alr go into reserved tank or still have 1 bar. Does digital indicator have a reserved tank indicator appear?

blinking means reserved tank kicking in. try not to wait till blinking

Start BLinking estimate you still have 50km  max to go, but my advice within 30km have to pump in again.

↡ Advertisement