Saab / opel insignia and volvo which do you go for

Sdf4786k

looks. Like. Saab 9-3 and opel insignia are price the same as a volvo 1.6 t4. Which would you go for ?

assuming road tax is not an issue.

↡ Advertisement

Volvo - at least the branding is stronger than the other two.

Saab is in receivership. Opel - no longer popular in Singapore, might have resale price issues later on.

Saab is in receivership. Opel - no longer popular in Singapore, might have resale price issues later on.

I think so too! [wave]

Saab 9-3 is a convertible also available in Singapore SG GOD....kissed my back recently, she is lucky i never claim her for a whole sensor back plus import from japan...so i cool it...hope she can improve her drive...., i am surprised saab has this model got turbo some more, seems like a ladies car.......

Opel insignia looks like sedan but try to look executive..come on la...no use one la.....look like sicko...design......volvo 1.6T, normal driver doesn give a F, cos it doesn give the car a bite to its range..only volvo ...people say is bobo driver....yes ..its always feeling safe...or sick driver either scared of other drivers or drivings real kitty cat type...ever seen one volvo race? none.

my take is saab..even thou they are something wrong company..but performance better than those two...i dun like opel.cos ..retarded in the market..u drive a few more car..i mean test drive a few more cars..u know immediately the difference...i always luff...those idiots...cos i almost become a design idiot..like the design buy the car..no leh...performance..is really important of course the looks have to be some standard...or style...

open insignia..i rather buy 2.0 litre civic honda..i seen my ex-friend test drive and sat in the test drive...considered really ntb..as for brand..opel.haha..on the road..i know this are for suckers...like skoda...over price..their SE talk with no price sensitivity or car built knowledge..oh come on...dun be so , either stupid or S ...O...

i dunno volvo, if u like conservative designs, they have the most..no point to buy..cos u cannot tell if u are rich..just conservative...who likes conservative... face it la..conservative= cheap in 2012..no money even u spend more than others for continental..even sirrocco seems more trendy than a phased out brand..who cares...

just my honest opinion, no need care, but.... future speaks..rather late.

i prefer something turbo, or faster, so 9-3 got turbo, got my vote, even thou bang me, so the driver no idea the power....i am driving a mini turbo boost or maybe cvvt... but its rather nice..so i think rather than tesla i like, i would say..9-3 is on the road is a road turner...if only the driver wear bikini...and nothing else...haha

just i dun like volvo and opel brand..very liaw ya over the continental design cluster and dunno la...i newbie also feel its suckie..more comments pls...so i know better

Edited by Arixlim

Saab 9-3 is a convertible also available in Singapore SG GOD....kissed my back recently, she is lucky i never claim her for a whole sensor back plus import from japan...so i cool it...hope she can improve her drive...., i am surprised saab has this model got turbo some more, seems like a ladies car.......

Opel insignia looks like sedan but try to look executive..come on la...no use one la.....look like sicko...design......volvo 1.6T, normal driver doesn give a F, cos it doesn give the car a bite to its range..only volvo ...people say is bobo driver....yes ..its always feeling safe...or sick driver either scared of other drivers or drivings real kitty cat type...ever seen one volvo race? none.

my take is saab..even thou they are something wrong company..but performance better than those two...i dun like opel.cos ..retarded in the market..u drive a few more car..i mean test drive a few more cars..u know immediately the difference...i always luff...those idiots...cos i almost become a design idiot..like the design buy the car..no leh...performance..is really important of course the looks have to be some standard...or style...

open insignia..i rather buy 2.0 litre civic honda..i seen my ex-friend test drive and sat in the test drive...considered really ntb..as for brand..opel.haha..on the road..i know this are for suckers...like skoda...over price..their SE talk with no price sensitivity or car built knowledge..oh come on...dun be so , either stupid or S ...O...

i dunno volvo, if u like conservative designs, they have the most..no point to buy..cos u cannot tell if u are rich..just conservative...who likes conservative... face it la..conservative= cheap in 2012..no money even u spend more than others for continental..even sirrocco seems more trendy than a phased out brand..who cares...

just my honest opinion, no need care, but.... future speaks..rather late.

I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

opel, their transmission very laggy..la..laggy u know or not??? then the car got overdrive cos very bulky, then this one sedan...insignia...sedan la..u know sedan.. like civic old type but look more steady..

then the volvo, never change their model their outlook, so as not to anger previous owners, means cheapo owners, no money upgrade.. of course their driver very safe ones, and got courtesy ones, always seem like tao kays...no f U c K ers..act like one big tao Kays...some are conman la..like BMW, estima, act alike..i know immediately...oh come on..these are tao kay cars..not some cheapo act cute act smart..no lui to give one..dun be beggar when u buy this type of marques....volvo NOT this TAO KAY CATEGORY.. i confirm..i can dare say they are cefiro smart but stupid..cheapo...cos i know...

saab, i have the least idea, but at the very least they got this in convertible version, and got turbo version..oh come on..google it before u type leh... anyway..i know u never google at least..dun so mountain high and tortise can come out shell..

i am tortise also..hope it helps..but i dun like see someone act like tao kay..cos so cheap skate..i will middle finger and shout loud loud in his face..so beware.. i dun mind spend money throw his face and give govt or judge...so tao kay is tao kay..dun play play la..no use act like one..if u are not one

Neutral Newbie

I am assuming u are looking at these 3 marques because you are doing some sort of status/image upgrading. In my opinion, you should be leaning more to Volvo as it is perceived to be a better brand than the other 2 (read: my opinion). The new S60 looks good although its stance can be further improved; it looks much better lowered. If money is not a big issue, try the T5 instead. Saab made good cars but be warned that vehicle parts may not be readily available here and u may have to spend more on servicing.

SAAB for sure, for its performance, comfort, safety & quirkiness!

As most serious petrol heads know, there are two types of cars built in Sweden; one for the fast lane & one for the slow lane.

So the machines from Trollhattan are the rides you want to get.

"Is a Saab for you?

If you

opel, their transmission very laggy..la..laggy u know or not??? then the car got overdrive cos very bulky, then this one sedan...insignia...sedan la..u know sedan.. like civic old type but look more steady..

then the volvo, never change their model their outlook, so as not to anger previous owners, means cheapo owners, no money upgrade.. of course their driver very safe ones, and got courtesy ones, always seem like tao kays...no f U c K ers..act like one big tao Kays...some are conman la..like BMW, estima, act alike..i know immediately...oh come on..these are tao kay cars..not some cheapo act cute act smart..no lui to give one..dun be beggar when u buy this type of marques....volvo NOT this TAO KAY CATEGORY.. i confirm..i can dare say they are cefiro smart but stupid..cheapo...cos i know...

saab, i have the least idea, but at the very least they got this in convertible version, and got turbo version..oh come on..google it before u type leh... anyway..i know u never google at least..dun so mountain high and tortise can come out shell..

i am tortise also..hope it helps..but i dun like see someone act like tao kay..cos so cheap skate..i will middle finger and shout loud loud in his face..so beware.. i dun mind spend money throw his face and give govt or judge...so tao kay is tao kay..dun play play la..no use act like one..if u are not one

You are very very funny. Your English is so comical that it makes me laugh. Just out of curiousity, are you angry when you make this post or are you naturally a funny person. You should do some stand up comedy in the pub, I sure "come".

You are very very funny. Your English is so comical that it makes me laugh. Just out of curiousity, are you angry when you make this post or are you naturally a funny person. You should do some stand up comedy in the pub, I sure "come".

I'm glad i wasn't the only one misinterpreting his words. I can't tell his emotions on the cars either.

I assume the Volvo S60 is being compared in this segment. Of the three cars I think I will like the Insignia's interior the most coz it feels the most luxurious among the three. And in terms of performance all three have a 2L TC engine option which to me is a more apple to apple comparison. Saab 9-3 Aero vs Opel Insignia vs Volvo S60 T5.

I think the 9-3 Aero is no longer available. And so will the rest of the Saab lineup anyway. Of these 3 I will most likely choose the Insignia as it offers a better all round package. The Volvo S60 is my next choice as i dun really like the interior as it's starting to look dated. Saab will be my last choice as the company has folded which is a concern for parts in future. The interior is really dated and there's no innovation advancement since the americans took charge.

hey man,i see that u got improvement in your sentence,i start to understand more of what u trying to express.. [thumbsup]

sorry to say that your earlier posts really having us a hard time to understand..

anyway keep it up & good day [:)]

I had a hard time understanding what you wrote.

don't be like that lah.. -_-

take time to read all but u got to know where to put a end at which sentence than u will understand.. [sunny]

I am assuming u are looking at these 3 marques because you are doing some sort of status/image upgrading. In my opinion, you should be leaning more to Volvo as it is perceived to be a better brand than the other 2 (read: my opinion). The new S60 looks good although its stance can be further improved; it looks much better lowered. If money is not a big issue, try the T5 instead. Saab made good cars but be warned that vehicle parts may not be readily available here and u may have to spend more on servicing.

actually i always like Volvo out look but the interior still not impressive lei [:(]

Saab is no longer in receivership and its just sold to their new owner NEVS.

Putting aside any concerns with this issue, I will say Saab offers the best driving experience among the 3. U can say that I'm offering a biased view as an owner but that is precisely the reason why I became an owner.

For me the Volvo would be 2nd. Its looks is just stunning and have solid build quality. The only thing is that it doesn't offer a drive as engaging as the Saab.

↡ Advertisement