CISCO wayang level: Over 9000!

Carmour

My brother noticed something interesting a few weeks ago, but I never got around to writing about it. (Sorry, I've just been really busy!)

A CISCO vehicle was parked very precariously along Upper East Coast Road, as follows. I don't know the traffic rules, but apparently this is illegal, and kind of dangerous.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c31.jpg

So my brother called the Police, who told him to call LTA, I think- who said that they would issue a summons. I believe my brother even jokingly asked whether they were really going to do anything about it, and asked if he should put pictures on Facebook- to which whoever answered supposedly said, Sure, carry on, go ahead.

Well, my brother returned that night, and noticed that the Cisco vehicle had reversed a little. But wait, there's more! Can you see it?

c6.jpg

There's a traffic summons! Wow, Cisco is really on the ball, huh? But wait

↡ Advertisement

private house area sometimes very hard to park and usually have to resort to parking illegally, cut some slack lah. You've just sabo-ed the residents parking their cars along roadside. Now Cisco will go there and summon all the illegally cars parked there ....

For what I know, just need to call LTA and they will sent their warden over on scooter to take summon action. I also just came to know that all roads, lanes and service roads in HDB comes under LTA Enforcement.

So, just stand there and make sure the LTA warden take action.

But for sure, those vehicles parked behind the Cisco vehicle will also kana summon .. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Picnic06

Turbocharged

Can "borrow" the blank saman paper? Keep in glove box and deploy anywhere i park illegally [:p]

i was just thinking the same thing .. lol

Can "borrow" the blank saman paper? Keep in glove box and deploy anywhere i park illegally [:p]

easy la, just take from car that kenna sammam then put on your car.

easy la, just take from car that kenna sammam then put on your car.

and someone else will take from your car and it goes on and on..................one day we see some smart printer printing empty ones for sale........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

why cisco security officers are called cisco police, and not cisco guard???

i tot police is the official police run by the home affair, and cisco is "private" limited company? should be called cisco security guards or security officer..or jagah???