Worst car wash in singapore

Flyby

Neutral Newbie

Just start this thread and hope others will join in and share their bad experience. This is a thread to name and shame bad petrol kiosk car wash service. Not asking for alternatives.

1) Esso Macpherson - car still patches of grey dust after washing. Had the cheek to tell me price increased from $5 to $6 for normal sedan. I'm never going back again!

2)

↡ Advertisement

I find esso car wash generally bad compared to shell or caltex but theirs are 7 dollars I think. I hate petrol car wash when they do not even bother to spray the car evenly with the hose. Certain part just wet it only. Imagine if your car still have sands, debris n it's not sprayed off before shampooing, it's like doing scrub for your car man. So my criteria of good car wash is they bother to spray the car with water long enough to clear all dirt before shampooing.

Lastly I wonder how does those car park grooming centre wash the car when I realised they have limited water n the floor is always dry even after washing the car.

wait for the morons to come in and say:

1) wash urself

2) wat u expect for $6

Most are quite doggy.

I used to buy coupons from a car wash in Mandai. Advertise at $2 per wash if I buy 50 coupons.

After a year, was told to pay $1 on top of coupon rate for wash.

After another year, it became $2 on top of coupon rate for wash.

N let's not even discuss abt he standard of the wash...

Most of the petrol station that offer hand car wash are nothing up just using a length of water hose and few piece of towels. The whole process is to wet the car body and go over quickly with few pieces of towels. Some may use washing detergent but it's is a big question mark. Fast and cheap but just no good [thumbsdown]

post-272-1356156992_thumb.jpg

2) Shell Geylang Lor 7 - Few mths back, I went there to wash my humble swift. Infront of me was a Porsche, there was this young man who claimed to be the supervisor wash that Porsche for a good 25-30mins. But wash my car for less than 5mins. Behind me was a van, needless to say, 5mins and it was done. The driver of the van kpkb like no tmr. So I feedback to the supervisor and a china man who is wiping dry my car, the reply I got from the china man was "you all singaporeans always like to complain". [furious]

Recommended for those who drives supercar or luxury car. Because for $8, they wash your car like theirs! [thumbsup]

wait for the morons to come in and say:

1) wash urself

2) wat u expect for $6

I wouldn't suggest item (2) above, but I would suggest item (1).

I don't drive big time luxury car, but I will never

1) Let my car be valet park

2) let my car be wash by others.

We pay so much $$$ for the car, and sometimes a few more $$$ for paint protection. And only to get it ruined by some jokers who can't wait to treat our cars like another metal can.

I wash my car as a form of exercise. It's good fr the body an good for the heart. Why let other people do it?

Long before this, I let petrol kiosk to wash my car and I have never found one to be good.

Edited by Icedbs

I like the SPC car wash at Telok Blangah which are manned by members of MINDS. Often 3-5 of them take pride in their work and really take quite some time to wash it. Once it took them abt 15 mins to wash my car (maybe too dirty [lipsrsealed] .........and the price is not expensive, should be abt $6-$7........even wiping down is done properly though at times some areas not wiped cleanly but I don't mind.......

Have been quite a while since I visit them due to the recent rainy season but I'll be back once the raining stops....... [;)]

• Praise 1

2) Shell Geylang Lor 7 - Few mths back, I went there to wash my humble swift. Infront of me was a Porsche, there was this young man who claimed to be the supervisor wash that Porsche for a good 25-30mins. But wash my car for less than 5mins. Behind me was a van, needless to say, 5mins and it was done. The driver of the van kpkb like no tmr. So I feedback to the supervisor and a china man who is wiping dry my car, the reply I got from the china man was "you all singaporeans always like to complain". [furious]

Recommended for those who drives supercar or luxury car. Because for $8, they wash your car like theirs! [thumbsup]

Next prc tell u sporeans like to complain just tell him its like that one.

If u dun like go back to china where pple dun complain. Give u poison food also dun complain. Just eat n quietly go one corner n die. Just like a dog. Hahaha.

Most are quite doggy.

I used to buy coupons from a car wash in Mandai. Advertise at $2 per wash if I buy 50 coupons.

After a year, was told to pay $1 on top of coupon rate for wash.

After another year, it became $2 on top of coupon rate for wash.

N let's not even discuss abt he standard of the wash...

The one at Mandai? Really?

I remember they kept on begging me to buy their coupons in bulk. Never thought they would chut this type of pattern.

Luckily, I didn't bother to buy.

Edited by Albeniz

Caltex mandai opposite nee soon camp is the worst for me so far.. They can spray and wash one side only while the other side still dusty.

I rather throw my money to the drain than to queue up and wash then go home still need to wash again...

Just start this thread and hope others will join in and share their bad experience. This is a thread to name and shame bad petrol kiosk car wash service. Not asking for alternatives.

1) Esso Macpherson - car still patches of grey dust after washing. Had the cheek to tell me price increased from $5 to $6 for normal sedan. I'm never going back again!

2)

Esso AMK Ave 8 charge $8 and the guy face so black like you owe him a Million Dollar... [thumbsdown]

After wash dirty and dun bother to wipe dry some more ... [furious]

One of the worst car wash in Sillypore... [shakehead]

The one at Mandai? Really?

I remember they kept on begging me to buy their coupons in bulk. Never thought they would chut this type of pattern.

Luckily, I didn't bother to buy.

Yup. I decided enough n threw away the remaining coupons when the top up hit $2.

The other thing that I dislike was that the que that forms up in the evenings... It can take 20 mins just to get to the front of the que for a 3 min wash. [rolleyes]