Honda Accord 2.4(Thai Model) or Nissan Teana 2.5

Camrytron

Any bro who is driving this 2 models can share how is the feel in terms of comfort, ,servicing, spare parts and reliability and fc too.

Backside itchy, wifey already help to scratch but no use so only this 2 is in my list.

Thanks all comments. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

Any bro who is driving this 2 models can share how is the feel in terms of comfort, ,servicing, spare parts and reliability and fc too.

Backside itchy, wifey already help to scratch but no use so only this 2 is in my list.

Thanks all comments. [:)]

Buying old or new.?Buying old,get the Teana,buying new,forget both...i suggest you try the new Mazda 6.

I owned the predecessor of Teana - Cefiro (200jk) and the current Honda Accord 2.4 before. It ain't a direct comparison of what you wanted but perhaps you just might be interested to know.

Handling - without a doubt Accord win hands down. The ride is lower plus the steering is much sharper. I remember the first place i went after collecting my 2.4 was to drive to 99 turn and test its handling. The Cefiro gave me the feeling of driving a boat, the floating feeling is obvious but its a much more comfortable ride.

Sound Proof - Cefiro (and i believe Teana as well) sound insulation is better. Accord can be a bit noisy but i will consider it to be pretty good already.

Comfort - Cefiro win hands down. The seats are just so much more comfortable. Accord, though billed as a luxury sedan, can be quite uncomfortable due to its harder drive.

FC - I don't know much about how the teana 2.5 drinks. But my 2.0jk could gave me between 11 to 12 while my 2.4 is slightly more thirsty at 10-11.

I missed my accord so much and up to now i still dunno why i gave it up only after 6 months of ownership... if you do travel to m'sia you will see the Kah Motor accord is quite popular over there and they have really nice mods and bodykits!

If you like Honda Accord,there is a new one coming middle of this year,but CVT gearbox....Thailand made,Kah Motor will not sell cheap,imagine MY2011 Honda Accord 2.4 selling $188K....

Buying old or new.?Buying old,get the Teana,buying new,forget both...i suggest you try the new Mazda 6.

Why teana over accord Pls share.

Me Not going for new, too ex for coe.

I have opinion on the Accord , but didn't seat or drive a teana before.

Honda Accord

Pros : Engine Responsive with their 5spd AT , Very very Spacious for it class .

Cons : Road noise (Typical Honda) , Hard Ride

This is all i can remember , cause my last driven accord is on 2011

I have opinion on the Accord , but didn't seat or drive a teana before.

Honda Accord

Pros : Engine Responsive with their 5spd AT , Very very Spacious for it class .

Cons : Road noise (Typical Honda) , Hard Ride

This is all i can remember , cause my last driven accord is on 2011

Is the accord thai model?

Tan Chong servicing is cheaper,Teana's V6 engine are great,only got 'drinking habit'...why not get some 1 yr old Camry[lastest model].?I saw on SgCarMart selling $15-18k cheaper than new.

Yep , it's a Thai made , i think that model i driven is a 2009 model

this

Ya this is the one. So the only disadvantages is hard ride huh?

Will take this as consideration. Thank [rolleyes]

Teana is Fc about 10km/l, Very quiet and comfortable.

The only down point that you might like to take note is that Nissan generally has a short turning angle. In short great for highway but lousy in U turn

I owned the predecessor of Teana - Cefiro (200jk) and the current Honda Accord 2.4 before. It ain't a direct comparison of what you wanted but perhaps you just might be interested to know.

Handling - without a doubt Accord win hands down. The ride is lower plus the steering is much sharper. I remember the first place i went after collecting my 2.4 was to drive to 99 turn and test its handling. The Cefiro gave me the feeling of driving a boat, the floating feeling is obvious but its a much more comfortable ride.

Sound Proof - Cefiro (and i believe Teana as well) sound insulation is better. Accord can be a bit noisy but i will consider it to be pretty good already.

Comfort - Cefiro win hands down. The seats are just so much more comfortable. Accord, though billed as a luxury sedan, can be quite uncomfortable due to its harder drive.

FC - I don't know much about how the teana 2.5 drinks. But my 2.0jk could gave me between 11 to 12 while my 2.4 is slightly more thirsty at 10-11.

I missed my accord so much and up to now i still dunno why i gave it up only after 6 months of ownership... if you do travel to m'sia you will see the Kah Motor accord is quite popular over there and they have really nice mods and bodykits!

Don't remember if Cefiro comes with Traction crtl, but I am certain that Teana comes with it and no prob at 99 turn nvr felt the floating or near buang feeling.

Tan Chong servicing is cheaper,Teana's V6 engine are great,only got 'drinking habit'...why not get some 1 yr old Camry[lastest model].?I saw on SgCarMart selling $15-18k cheaper than new.

The new camry don't like everything.

Got see at BM, inside too plastic, outside no nice, look like fat altis.

Never even test drive and just walk out.

How bad is teana 2.5 drink habit?

Got 10/1L?

Actually I like accord cos got bright red colour. Teana don't have.

If buy teana than have to re select the colour :D

But not a problem for me as long ride is comfort and problemless.

Teana is Fc about 10km/l, Very quiet and comfortable.

The only down point that you might like to take note is that Nissan generally has a short turning angle. In short great for highway but lousy in U turn

Is it same like camry?

How is the chiong? I like to run and my camily can outrun many taxi-ster :D

Don't remember if Cefiro comes with Traction crtl, but I am certain that Teana comes with it and no prob at 99 turn nvr felt the floating or near buang feeling.

Teana will not skid,only 'rolls' alot....like sitting on a boat.

Can ask what is traction control?

Is it same like camry?

How is the chiong? I like to run and my camily can outrun many taxi-ster :D

0-100km/h about 10 secs,but the CVT sounded like 'clutch slipping',not like torque converter gearbox.

↡ Advertisement