Report Illegal Parking

Pippo20

Neutral Newbie

Today is Sunday, alot of illegal parking in my area, usually I just closed two eyes, but some are downright inconsiderate, blocking ramp for trolleys/wheelchairs for hours with driver nowhere in sight..

Just realized TP dun catch illegal parking anymore, have reported one super inconsiderate illegal parking online at LTA/Onemotoring..

Please report online for any 'inconsiderate' illegal parking, thanks.. Ranting over..

↡ Advertisement

That is inappropriate response. Let the Authorities do their job.

Up to individual. I prefer direct and quick method. Depend on them can DIE.

Laws are there for a reason. The method you refer to - are they legal? Will you get in trouble with the law?

Twincharged

If HDB carpark then just call HDB. Usually takes them about 20-30min to arrive. If someone complains the warden sure give summon when he comes.

The authorities are as good as dead. Its a free for all depending on how big your balls are. I too reported some inconsiderate drivers who hog the loading/unloading bay for hours still there is no actions at all. People with genuine intention of unloading their stuff are now blocked and have to resort to use the rubbish chute area. Not only LTA/CISCO even NEA is also slacking. Very hardworking in implementing laws, changing rubbish bin but still smokers are seen puffing away next to a childcare despite reporting to both their sms and online portal.

Just whack the side mirrors jialat jialat.

Should you kenna caught in the act, ... dunno whether to pity you, or laugh at you.

Being inconsiderate doesn't grant you the right to act as such lah!

Next time you wanna board a lift, .. a dude simply stands in the middle of the entrance, .. bochup and doesn't move in ... you'll give him a kick meh?

some lanes, roads are too narrow to even stop for a moment. Considerate drivers will stop somewhere else.

A gracious society can be fostered by acts of kindness. When more and more people become gracious, we will all be better off. It is a lofty goal worth pursuing.

if you did illegal/inconsiderate (whatever you call it) parking before, why wanna complaint about it?

no wonder recently keep getting summons! :angry:

Illegal parking I'm sure most of us have done it before. The key is doing it in a considerate manner, not blocking access ramps, not parking under covered pickup/drop off points, etc.

Illegal parking I'm sure most of us have done it before. The key is doing it in a considerate manner, not blocking access ramps, not parking under covered pickup/drop off points, etc.

sometimes i parked in considerate manner also tio summon!! [mad]

sometimes i parked in considerate manner also tio summon!! [mad]

must br your car.......sibei mod [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement