Idiot driver !!

Dscheng

What a idiotic driver? Early morning, i already tio chua. Luckily i managed to brake in time. Why the hell he stop in the centre lane yellow box while there is no car at all?

Cant he bloody wait?? Still can show me his F face and show no sign of be apologetic

Luckily my rear no car, if not behind car sure crash into me.

↡ Advertisement

What a idiotic driver? Early morning, i already tio chua. Luckily i managed to brake in time. Why the hell he stop in the centre lane yellow box while there is no car at all?

Cant he bloody wait?? Still can show me his F face and show no sign of be apologetic

really fark man..dis type of cb face sure look for trouble..

u didnt chase him?

really fark man..dis type of cb face sure look for trouble..

u didnt chase him?

Supercharged

if got time to spare hor, just go ahead and ram the bugger;

idiots like dat wun learn otherwise...

Supersonic

You can report him if you really want since he went straight at the turning lane.

The least he will get is a warning.

Neutral Newbie

For residents of Ah Soo Garden (along Lorong Ah soo). please beware the driver of this vehicle (attach file below), he is one of the new resident that moved in a few years back (Block 7). The car owner has no respect or courtesy with the neighbours in terms of parking at the service road and always demand that he has the right of way in parking the service road or the direction to reverse parking into his unit. on several occasion he even throw vulgarities at me for nothing. i felt verbally abuse and threaten and has file a police report for a record. A few of the neighbours agree with me that he is a genuine Hooligan. A heads up to all drivers if you are heading up to the area and bump on to this vehicle, prepare your phone video camera for evidence if he turns aggressive to you. Cheers

post-161613-0-88334200-1438281233_thumb.jpg

Call POLICE?

For residents of Ah Soo Garden (along Lorong Ah soo). please beware the driver of this vehicle (attach file below), he is one of the new resident that moved in a few years back (Block 7). The car owner has no respect or courtesy with the neighbours in terms of parking at the service road and always demand that he has the right of way in parking the service road or the direction to reverse parking into his unit. on several occasion he even throw vulgarities at me for nothing. i felt verbally abuse and threaten and has file a police report for a record. A few of the neighbours agree with me that he is a genuine Hooligan. A heads up to all drivers if you are heading up to the area and bump on to this vehicle, prepare your phone video camera for evidence if he turns aggressive to you. Cheers

Subaru cars are racing 4WD cars of course very fierce lah. I know coz I used to drive an Impreza. I was so fast that all the buses and trucks were overtaking me from left and right. Never mess around with a Subaru racer ok.

Edited by Jellandross
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1