Auction vehicles in sgcarmart

Sforester

Saw cars on auction in sgcarmart and some are pretty new with low mileage. Most probably repossessed. Felt tempted to send in a tender. Yep, typical questions like unknown history, warranty issues, etc? I bet dealers dig into these cars and sell as 'normal' used cars as well.. Hmm.. Tempted ..

↡ Advertisement

those are repossess cars by finance companies/banks.

you can view the car but you cannot test drive. if i remembered correctly, you cannot even start the engine, hence you dun know if there is any prob or battery died...

i went to view some cars with friends before, overall acceptable if u r lucky... the saving is about 3K vs from 2nd hand dealer.

Neutral Newbie

Usually these repo cars are not well-taken care off - bound to have mechanical problems. Heard some cars even don't come keys as they are towed away w/o owner's knowledge...very risky buy.

Usually these repo cars are not well-taken care off - bound to have mechanical problems. Heard some cars even don't come keys as they are towed away w/o owner's knowledge...very risky buy.

Agree. And I saw a few. Mileage freaking high.

Neutral Newbie

auction vehicles are sold as it is. meaning they are not responsible for whatever happens to the car no matter you find thousands of dollars in the car boot or whole engine missing... deal means deal.

Supercharged

those are repossess cars by finance companies/banks.

you can view the car but you cannot test drive. if i remembered correctly, you cannot even start the engine, hence you dun know if there is any prob or battery died...

i went to view some cars with friends before, overall acceptable if u r lucky... the saving is about 3K vs from 2nd hand dealer.

3k saving is definitely not worth it... and these cars are normally exposed to the weather without any care for weeks or maybe months...

If nobody buy those auction cars, what will happen to the car? [:/]

I am quite sure that these will go to car dealers, and will be listed as "Owner's second car, always parked under shelter, ferrying kids to school only, regualrly serviced, lawyer's car,..."

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

just recently there is these group of car dealers charged for something like fraud/scam?

They"pa kat" to buy the cheng hu car at a low price.

i couldnt find the news.

I am quite sure that these will go to car dealers, and will be listed as "Owner's second car, always parked under shelter, ferrying kids to school only, regualrly serviced, lawyer's car,..."

sounds like Ms Lim.. wait.. Ms Lim always craim it's her 5th or 6th car.. [laugh][laugh]

Supersonic

......and the odo gostan big time.

Saw an S204 under auction before.....

less the carbon fibre recaro seats and the signature BBS rims, rear spoiler and the CF front lip and the rear muffler swapped for normal WRX twin pipe.

↡ Advertisement