Do watch out when crossing a traffic junction

Dankoo

Read today a tour bus ran over a man (twice!) and killed him....reminded me that we should all be extra alert especially even when the lights are in our favor...see below video that happened yesterday(around 24sec), the taxi just dash across the junction even thought the lights already changed...FYI, there was already another incident last year where a motobike ram into people cross the junction...the girl that was hit was just 2 steps behind me!

↡ Advertisement

Read today a tour bus ran over a man (twice!) and killed him....reminded me that we should all be extra alert especially even when the lights are in our favor...see below video that happened yesterday(around 24sec), the taxi just dash across the junction even thought the lights already changed...FYI, there was already another incident last year where a motobike ram into people cross the junction...the girl that was hit was just 2 steps behind me!

I see a lot of other pedestrians just crossing the road without looking both sides first, eyes glued to their smartphone and earphones plugged in.. They think as long as the lights are in their favour, kena bang, they just collect insurance. Never think of the pain and suffering. Haiz.. And drivers also are no saints..

Thanks for the reminder though.

these accidents happen at the turn right pedestrian cross moment when alot motorist just accelerate without knowing there are people crossing the road...

There are a few times the car just whizzed passed, merely inches from my body when i was crossing the road during green man...

↡ Advertisement