Peugeot 308 Turbo Pipe leakage

Carlink83

Neutral Newbie

Dear bros,

My turbo pipe was diagnosed to be leaking and it depletes my engine oil. I would like to check if any bros know of any reputable workshop who is able to repair/replace turbo piping at reasonable price? I was quoted nearly $600 for the replacement at Autofrance.

Would appreciate if you could share here.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Very little stockist for Peugeot parts,even you know a good mechanic,most likely he needs to go back to agent to buy the parts...not cheap either.

Dear bros,

My turbo pipe was diagnosed to be leaking and it depletes my engine oil. I would like to check if any bros know of any reputable workshop who is able to repair/replace turbo piping at reasonable price? I was quoted nearly $600 for the replacement at Autofrance.

Not sure you can go Johor...seem like they have some Peugeot rebranded...

(edited)

Bro,

Though I don't drive any Peugeot cars or have experience with them, you can go to United Motors. They are stockist and service French cars and vans. My bro serviced his Renault with them

You can check them out at the link below,

UNITED MOTOR TRADING PTE LTD (PARTS/SERVICE CENTRE)

9004 Tampines Street 93

#01-76 Singapore 528838

Otherwise, you can try Billy Care Care. They started out servicing French cars.

Edited by Leiquiz

Dear bros,

If Autofrance quote $600, outside will be $300.

You could had gotten Autofrance to tell you exactly which part they will change, then you snap a photo of the part.

Show it to the mechanic outside, they will know what to do.

Neutral Newbie

Check in at Thomas & Partner Workshop Singapore

Address: 10 Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A #03-03 Ang Mo Kio Autopoint. Singapore 568047. Telephone: 6483 4044. Fax: 6483 4024.

Should cost about $300.

Neutral Newbie

Dear bros,

Thanks for the fantastic sharing! I took down all the addresses and will call up to check tomorrow. At least I finally got some leads on where to look for this turbo pipe replacement other than AF.

Btw, may I check if those authorise workshop like AutoFrance will be kind enough to do a diagnostic check for me and tell me what exactly went wrong and subsequently allow me to go elsewhere to service my car? Are they that open and gracious ?

Anyone tried?

Thanks again

Dear bros,

Thanks for the fantastic sharing! I took down all the addresses and will call up to check tomorrow. At least I finally got some leads on where to look for this turbo pipe replacement other than AF.

Btw, may I check if those authorise workshop like AutoFrance will be kind enough to do a diagnostic check for me and tell me what exactly went wrong and subsequently allow me to go elsewhere to service my car? Are they that open and gracious ?

Anyone tried?

Thanks again

no pay diagnostic fee, wont release ur car

all agent same

↡ Advertisement