New 2014 Mazda 3 is revealed

Columbian78

(edited)

Seems like the hatchback is being launch first. I read the i-eloop is only found in manual gearbox for 1.5L & 2.0L. Auto transmission no have i-eloop. Power rating is 100hp for the 1.5L and 120hp for the 2.0L. The 2.0L that comes with i-eloop will have 165hp but the torque at 210Nm is the same whether got i-eloop or not. What is i-Eloop? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPgnj7MrOa8

The car exterior looks good. Wonder how it drives and handles. The engines are tune for higher torque rather dan hp.

This is the source... http://www.worldcarfans.com/113062659308/b...a3-fully-leaked

The front tires are 16" but rear are 18". WTF?

Edited by Watwheels

Sadly, I believe it will come with European price... [rolleyes]

Dont think A.D will sell it with Euro price, like Honda. Mazda is still a Mazda.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

120hp for the 2.0L, are you serious??

This is wat i found on the net

Powertrains: Familiar and unfamiliar engines will grace the 3’s bay. The new 155-hp, 2.0-liter Skyactiv four, recently introduced as an end-of-line upgrade to the current 3, will carry over.

Edited by Zirco

Dont think A.D will sell it with Euro price, like Honda. Mazda is still a Mazda.

Yeah, Mazda will still sell it as Mazda price, Honda is selling at Audi price. Especially the new Accord. [laugh]

Got head up display? Would like to know more. Launching in spore soon?

It was only just revealed globally. Going by trend, I think can see in Singapore by end of this year or next.

The sedan version wil be revealed in the next few weeks.

I like the new mazda 6 but not sure if i can handle the length at almost 4.9m. This one would be more suitable for me.

Twincharged

It was only just revealed globally. Going by trend, I think can see in Singapore by end of this year or next.

The sedan version wil be revealed in the next few weeks.

I like the new mazda 6 but not sure if i can handle the length at almost 4.9m. This one would be more suitable for me.

No worries,the new Mazda 6,very easy to park,got rear parking camera,front & rear parking sensors,side mirror very big,steering very light during parking...

(edited)

The sedan version has been leaked out here. I really like the looks but the rear window line seems to be very high (same as the hatch) and may affect visibility. Front end seems to have a passing resemblance to the current BMW 3 series also the interior ac vents and controls are quite BMW-like.

New Mazda 3 Sedan

Edited by Shift_lock

The 3 and 6 to me is a winner.

Too bad people choose to go for the safer choice Toyota.

Even Honda is priced out of the game already, which idiot will go and buy an accord at close to $190k - Sorry if offended anyone haha

↡ Advertisement