Car Cast in Stone! Literally

RadX

Poor chap! Now u know why when we see these tippers, siam faster than superman

ouch_look_what_truck_dumped_onto_this_poor_drivers_car-thumbnail.jpg

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

New paint free paintwork....rockstone....no need matt colour to hide those dirty or chipped paintwork. ....bad luck to the owner though! Claim insurance cow cow from the tansport company.

Edited by Eviilusion

New paint free paintwork....rockstone....no need matt colour to hide those dirty or chipped paintwork. ....bad luck to the owner though! Claim insurance cow cow from the tansport company.

i think this car suite this fella more.... [laugh] [laugh]

408213-thing.jpg

WTF!! Always siam far far from this type of mother father gentlemen tipper. Don't care whether is loaded with sand/stones or an empty tank. Really scary, especially when they engage ah tiong as driver, speeding on highway like their grandfather's road. :ph34r:

(edited)

Jialet. I think not only pay for the car but also pay to clean up the road. I think insurance coy faint. Maybe tomorrow they will announce premium ups for trucks.

However I dun think it's cement coz usually that's for cement mixer truck, else the cement would have dried up when it reaches it's destination. If I'm not wrong it's gravel and dirt.

Edited by Watwheels

The truck in pix have covers on top but overfilled, in the end cannot cover? :huh:

Wah this can happen in SG ah. [shocked][dizzy][sweatdrop]

Really unbelieveable.

Does the driver look like a PRC chinaman? [laugh]

WTF!! Always siam far far from this type of mother father gentlemen tipper. Don't care whether is loaded with sand/stones or an empty tank. Really scary, especially when they engage ah tiong as driver, speeding on highway like their grandfather's road. :ph34r:

Agreed. Never follow too closely on these trucks. [sweatdrop] Whether front, rear or the sides. [sweatdrop]

Why is a truck carrying wet cement?

Maybe its not cement.

It looks like suldge mud dug up from some wasteland or canal.

I doubt can clear all the sludge that went in to the air vents etc. Everytime the driver turn on the AC the car wil smell like a sewerage plant. [nosebleed]

Lucky Porker not driving the lorlee. Otherwise car may have been sprayed with semen instead of cement. On second thought, that's easier to wash off. :D

(edited)

I agree with you. However, only way to siam faster than superman may be to use the power of our cars. But now we have to worry about some dickless self-entitled boliao idiot posting in-car cam vids of our "reckless driving" on YT, Stomp, etc. etc. <_<

Edited by Turboflat4

Turbocharged

Lesson learnt:

If there is ever a sewage (sai) -carrying lorry, please siam as far as possible too.

↡ Advertisement