Audi R8 V10 vs Suzuki 1000cc e Kawasaki Ninja 1000cc

Thaiyotakamli

I've spanked an R8 with the exact same model zx10-r :ph34r:

Love the highway in the video though.

Most of the big bikers that frequent NSHW will agree with your statement.

Supercharged

280Km!!

Wow... amazing..

Plus the ride looks so stable, handling so good..

I see also scare but both the driver and bikers really handle it Well.

Gentlemen

I've spanked an R8 with the exact same model zx10-r :ph34r:

Love the highway in the video though.

Generally speaking, the bike can smoke the car on the straight, but has to brake early before the turn, and goes slower than the car thru the turn as bike has only two wheels, car has four.

So for long straights with few turns, bike may win. For multiple turns, especially tight ones, car has a chance.

Correct?

Generally speaking, the bike can smoke the car on the straight, but has to brake early before the turn, and goes slower than the car thru the turn as bike has only two wheels, car has four.

So for long straights with few turns, bike may win. For multiple turns, especially tight ones, car has a chance.

Correct?

Honestly not so easy to generalise, especially for road-going cars and bikes.

In racing (F1 vs MotoGP) yes, braking and corner speed is where the F1 cars get the advantage, particularly because of their amazing downforce. Also the weight difference between an F1 car and MotoGP bike not as pronounced as road-going cars vs bikes.

For road-going machinery, assuming both rider and driver are equally highly-skilled and trained, I guess the car could claw some back under braking and in the corner (also depends if slow/mid/high speed corner) before the bike buggers off down the straights (unless you bring out a hypercar).

One thing that has to be noted, bikes are more "skill-sensitive" than cars and rider skill+bravery can make a big difference in laptimes around a track or how fast you go on a road, more so than in a car. From the video it seems that the bikers had hit their psychological limits as to how hard they were willing to push, to me it looks more like a fast cruise than flat-out-maximum-attack riding.

As for the long straights vs tight windy roads, also depends on rider but I think cars would have a hard time keeping up with a well ridden bike on a twisty road (assuming the road surface is not crap). Remember the bike has a lot less mass and is more nimble. What is a tight, windy road with limited width and line choices in a car can still be considered nice and spacious for a bike, allowing the rider to pick and choose his lines or change lines mid-corner.

But all this is theory and reality isn't so clear-cut.

Generally, I understand that for cornering, bikes advantage is when powering out of the corner.
Based on BIKE magazine during late 90s, there was a comparison at the race track in UK between a Ducati 998sp Vs Ferrari F50. The journalist exp that if comparing by hp, the break even between bike & car is (assuming both are performance vehicles) :

Based on HP. = approx 1 : 4, Based on cc its approx. 1 : 5. If I recalled correctly, back in those days, the Italians have not adopted the jap style of posting hp powers at the crank but instead at the wheel(s). Hence the Ducati was 120hp Vs Ferrari at 480hp.

It was concluded that there was no clear winner. But below 200kmh, bike had advantage, above 200kmh, car had advantage. It was a GP track/circuit.

To be fairer, will be MotoGP bike Vs F1 Car and Production Super Cars Vs production Super bike just like in this article.

Edited by Baal

Bikers weren't racing but cruising

Thing the road too many bends thats why car handles better plus clear traffic makes car can catch up easily

280Km!!

Wow... amazing..

Plus the ride looks so stable, handling so good..

I see also scare but both the driver and bikers really handle it Well.

Gentlemen

If i was in the car as passenger, i would do the same thing as the girl lol

Let it go

(edited)

Its much easier to go fast in a car.

There is no basis for comparison.

Yes definitely but this shows the fun in racing between car and 2 bikes

And really i feel the R8 driver abit guai lan lol

lbJCWYupkqQ

Can someone with com embed this video here? Thanks

Interesting car chase

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

Yes definitely but this shows the fun in racing between car and 2 bikes

And really i feel the R8 driver abit guai lan lol

lbJCWYupkqQ

Can someone with com embed this video here? Thanks

Interesting car chase

Yes an unfortunate tree or ditch will meet him some day, for sure.