Revised OPC use on Major PH eve

SGCMmadman

bros n sis on revised opc scheme, dun forget can use car whole day on 24/12 n 31/12, safe motoring and happy xmas to everyone here in MCF hohoho

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Left mine at home, cos i don't want to pay $5 ERP and $10 parking just to drive back. But will be utilizing it as it was intended...during Vampire hours.

Merry Xmas!

• Praise 2

My friend today pay 20 liao. How ar? Call LTA for refund?

Weird if you try to pay the system would reject saying its holiday today. Unless he's on the old OPC scheme then need to buy if driving before 3pm I think.

• Praise 1

My friend today pay 20 liao. How ar? Call LTA for refund?

Hopeful the system will auto-refund if LTA "programmed" the process correctly.

In fact I thought the system will reject purchase of E-license on such special days!!

Left mine at home, cos i don't want to pay $5 ERP and $10 parking just to drive back. But will be utilizing it as it was intended...during Vampire hours.

Merry Xmas!

I took my OPC to JB almost the whole day, technically its a "Waste"!!! [grin][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

All opc revised scheme car owners, dun forget tomorrow can use whole day. Eve of deepavalli. Happy deepavalli to all Hindu bros n sis here. Be safe on the roads

• Praise 2

All opc revised scheme car owners, dun forget tomorrow can use whole day. Eve of deepavalli. Happy deepavalli to all Hindu bros n sis here. Be safe on the roads

Appreciate that you did the due diligence and SEARCH and continue in a thread that continues YEARLY

reminder to all bros m sis on revised opc scheme, enjoy full day use on 24th n 31st december 2014. merry christmas and happy new year to everyone at MCF, Drive safe

• Praise 5

reminder to all bros m sis on revised opc scheme, enjoy full day use on 24th n 31st december 2014. merry christmas and happy new year to everyone at MCF, Drive safe

Thanks for the reminder!!!! I love my OPC, especially on such eves!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Thanks for the reminder!!!! I love my OPC, especially on such eves!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

OPC really rare breed on the road liao. My old red plate still inside the pocket behind my driver seat.

• Praise 1

Those on old scheme have to wait till 3pm. But nevermind, their road tax can be $50 per year.

But no me..still pay $2700.00 because of big CC... [bigcry][furious]

• Praise 1

OPC really rare breed on the road liao. My old red plate still inside the pocket behind my driver seat.

Good idea to keep the old red plate. Did you convert your car to full day plate?

• Praise 1