Exchange of unused/expired HDB/URA parking coupons

Darthrevan

5411494e.jpg

Motorists with unused parking coupons which expire on Dec 31 can exchange them for new ones, said the Housing Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) in a statement on Thursday.

This can be done during office hours from Jan 2 next year at all HDB branches and service centres and the URA customer service centre in Maxwell Road.
The coupons cannot be exchanged at other sales outlets like petrol stations, shops and post offices.
For further enquiries, call HDB at 1800-225-5432 or URA Car Parks Division at 6329-3434.
↡ Advertisement

5411494e.jpg

Motorists with unused parking coupons which expire on Dec 31 can exchange them for new ones, said the Housing Board (HDB) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) in a statement on Thursday.

This can be done during office hours from Jan 2 next year at all HDB branches and service centres and the URA customer service centre in Maxwell Road.
The coupons cannot be exchanged at other sales outlets like petrol stations, shops and post offices.
For further enquiries, call HDB at 1800-225-5432 or URA Car Parks Division at 6329-3434.

I presume http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10320p.nsf/w/ContactUsBranchOff?OpenDocument these are the branches? I have quite a few coupons teared wrongly, can change at HDB branches too?

Supercharged

so the exchange can be done at HDB branches?

when are we moving to $1.20 per hour, Dec 2016 or Early 2017?

• Praise 1

so the exchange can be done at HDB branches?

when are we moving to $1.20 per hour, Dec 2016 or Early 2017?

Season parking and coupons all start from Dec this year.

• Praise 1

easiest way: change at petrol station, but that only starts Dec 1.

There is no deadline to exchange old coupons, so can always do it after Dec 1 lo.

ha ha ha, read that some smart alec went to horde the coupons, thinking can still use after the change  :a-bang:

why would anyone wanna do that?

them coupons got expiry shelf life wan leh

Boo to the increase, but at least it will be convenient. There will be 2 months grace period to exchange old coupons for new ones with top up, at 155 locations. Better than having to go down to HDB branch office.

ha ha ha, read that some smart alec went to horde the coupons, thinking can still use after the change :a-bang:

Remind me of share buyback by HTL OSIM SMRT, buy lower then buyback at higher.

The new parking rates will only kick in on 1 Dec.

But now 7eleven is already selling the new parking coupons (price increase)

Anyone knows where can I buy the 'old' parking coupons?

TIA

I don't think you'll be able to find them anywhere. Existing stocks can be returned for the new coupons, so no retailer in the right frame of mind will keep them as nobody will buy it.

Only way I can think of is to buy it from someone else who are still holding onto it.

Why do you want it anyway?

Edited by dreamyxq

The new parking rates will only kick in on 1 Dec.

But now 7eleven is already selling the new parking coupons (price increase)

Anyone knows where can I buy the 'old' parking coupons?

TIA

If you are around the Queensway area, I have lots left. I can sell them to you. 

Just pm me, cheers.

↡ Advertisement