Taxi accident

Rastaman01

Wifey was with our baby gal in a cab when a lorry side swipe the taxi.... is there any number or anyone can help me do the claim? Her mouth bleeding

↡ Advertisement

Then it is ok. I had a friend wife also kena the similar happemimg. While she is at the back seat,in the the taxi, the taxi driver all ot the sudden due to the left car cut into his lane unexpectly and jammed .hard on the brake and result to she fell to the front and hit her month onto the two iron bar under the headrest.One of the tooth broke and mouth was bleeding. The insurance guy investigate and found out she was not on seatbelt and case dismissed.

• Praise 1

correct me if i am wrong,

if one has a personnel insurance with accidental claim, he or she may not be allow to double claim from vehicle insurance.

Is it???

IMO if small case and not serious injury just claim from your own medical insurance. Dun worry it's unlike car insurance premiums will not increase the next payment.

If big case with serious injury or your ego got bruise or you simply buay song with the person liable you may get a lawyer to represent you to seek compensation. Dun forget you also need to pay the lawyer. If the compensation is peanuts you have to pay out of your own pocket to the lawyer. So unless can claim a lot, forget this option. Looking at the lorry driver, his insurance is covered by the company or the company buy the "any driver" car insurance. If the company got buy liability insurance, that will also cover whatever injury/damage done to other persons inflicted during the accident.

My view is if nothing serious just claim whatever insurance coverage you have for your child and move on. Unlesss (touch wood) later got further complications that inccurred a huge medical bill dan you choose the lawyer option. So keep note of the details of the accident just in case.

Edited by Watwheels

Wife mouth..... now got back.... wife have difficulty moving but ok la...will see doctor n make police report then .... but from wat i know there r people who can help us settle the claims thingy

Wifey was with our baby gal in a cab when a lorry side swipe the taxi.... is there any number or anyone can help me do the claim? Her mouth bleeding

I thot is lodge your medical and pain and suffering cost to teksi company

• Praise 1

Which teksi kompany is that?

On my home just now. Was behind a taxi, the driver was swing in and out like a drunk driver. Overtook him from the left, saw him checking the 4D result! I was like.. Wtf..

• Praise 1

Did your wife tell the taxi driver that she is injured ?

Previously I was also in the same situation as your wife, only thing is that the cab got rear ended.

I exchanged contact details and NRIC number with the taxi driver and he drove me to the nearest

hospital for a check up. 2 days later, the cab company insurance called me and verified with me

if I was on board the cab and if I had sustained any injuries. I submitted to them the hospital receipt

3 months later , I got a cheque to cover the medical cost plus some spare amount.

• Praise 3

On my home just now. Was behind a taxi, the driver was swing in and out like a drunk driver. Overtook him from the left, saw him checking the 4D result! I was like.. Wtf..

If he strike TOTO, he now need drive taxi liao ma! [sly]

• Praise 1