Kelisa zam brake on lorlee

Nutty

lao beng wins!!! lol...

the ahbeng also weird.. walks out from the car kena scold than go back into his car...??

Saw the video cam... got scared then went back car.

• Praise 1

Lao Beng sibeh satki!

Next time anybody asks what Singapore is to me, i'll ask them watch this video. You cannot hear this kinda swearing anywhere else, it's actually quite touching. Confirm Singaporean chinese/malay/indian/eurasian all understand what he said.

They should play this video during national day [grin]

• Praise 6

I think the driver capturing the video driving a goods vehicle and turned into the lane without due care. If I had a lorry I would smash these SOB drivers.

• Praise 2

I wonder what happened earlier b4 the start of the video?

Cud b the lorli did somethin to irritate the Kelisa. But Kelisa driver also take a big risk to jam brake on a lorli.

If we were shown the "Whole" video easier to make a decision who is in the wrong.

Kelisa driver could be unsure of road, gently brake a little to look at road directional signage on his left in front.

Add an impatient lorry driver behind Kelisa = perfect recipe for road rage.

Life in S'pore is a mad rush nowdays. Sometimes, should slow things down a little and smell the roses.

Edited by Vinceng

Supercharged

what a laughing good start to Saturday....cheo kar peng

regardless of race, language, religion or gender, confirm those who don't understand are not local.

• Praise 1

Lao Beng sibeh satki!

Next time anybody asks what Singapore is to me, i'll ask them watch this video. You cannot hear this kinda swearing anywhere else, it's actually quite touching. Confirm Singaporean chinese/malay/indian/eurasian all understand what he said.

They should play this video during national day [grin]

[laugh]

Early morning make me laugh
  • Praise 1

it's really plain stupid to play this kind of stunt (challenge rear vehicle to bang you) somemore with big vehicle

if the laobeng did not brake and slam into it, with his video cam on board, i think he is pretty much covered ...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

WTF was that about? Why ah beng want to do that stunt? Something happen before that?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1