Anyone tried MPM oil before?

Hi guys, recently just participated the contest on sgCarMart. The one that have the ipad as the grand prize one. Hope to win something, but in the end no one called yet. So i think i never win lah.

Anyway, car is due for servicing and i tot of trying this MPM oil . . .

dunno how's the feedback, anyone who won the contest have tried the engine oil? or anyone use this before? I saw there is a very positive review on the 0W-40.

117yec1.png

Anyone have any take on this engine oil?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

an extremely posivitive review... the skeptic in me tells me to wait for more reviews before trying out.

did a search on google and nothing much comes out. website looks impressive but no Used Oil Analysis or more objective reviews.

as long as the oil is thinner than the current one the car will feel more responsive. coupled with the fact that that guy also changed his plugs. Fouled plugs have a very great impact on response and fc.

• Praise 1

I have personally tried MPM high performance 0w40.. Its good quality oil bros.. I know a couple of people on another forum using the MPM 5w30 ESP and the feedback are good too.

Edited by VIPRO
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 2

an extremely posivitive review... the skeptic in me tells me to wait for more reviews before trying out.

did a search on google and nothing much comes out. website looks impressive but no Used Oil Analysis or more objective reviews.

as long as the oil is thinner than the current one the car will feel more responsive. coupled with the fact that that guy also changed his plugs. Fouled plugs have a very great impact on response and fc.

Hey bro, i went to search for this oil online. Like u say. can't find much review. But happen to saw this video.

If they really blend their own oil for racing, they should be some ace in their country.

I only look for 5W-40 oil, brand and accreditation is secondary. Price and the workshop is good, i will just go.

Anyway, i am looking for new workshop for servicing. As my previous workshop mechanic no longer work there alrd. Time to look for better pasture.

Haha. Best if the owner of the car see this post and give us some feedback.

Motec workshop is at Ubi right?

• Praise 1

Hey bro, i went to search for this oil online. Like u say. can't find much review. But happen to saw this video.

If they really blend their own oil for racing, they should be some ace in their country.

I only look for 5W-40 oil, brand and accreditation is secondary. Price and the workshop is good, i will just go.

Anyway, i am looking for new workshop for servicing. As my previous workshop mechanic no longer work there alrd. Time to look for better pasture.

Haha. Best if the owner of the car see this post and give us some feedback.

Motec workshop is at Ubi right?

Looks like marketing video.. motec in the west. toh guan centre

Looks like marketing video.. motec in the west. toh guan centre

Oh. I stay around near toward east side. Don't think i will drive there. haha

Hi bros, I understand MPM oil is new in Singapore and many people are therefore skeptical. Anyway what i can say is I have tried it and I have feel the difference in performance. Maybe other people may not feel the same way but this is just my 2 cents.

I have also check out their facebook, https://www.facebook.com/MPMOilSingapore and more info on other dealers are on it.

• Dislike 1

Hi bros, I understand MPM oil is new in Singapore and many people are therefore skeptical. Anyway what i can say is I have tried it and I have feel the difference in performance. Maybe other people may not feel the same way but this is just my 2 cents.

I have also check out their facebook, https://www.facebook.com/MPMOilSingapore and more info on other dealers are on it.

seems like u r promoting their oil? 2 posts hmmms...

• Praise 1

seems like u r promoting their oil? 2 posts hmmms...

Bro, im just sharing and replying to another members' question about a product which I have personally tried.

Im not trying to promote this brand in any sense. I have also wrote other reviews for workshops I've been to before.

Im just wondering why cant I share something good (or bad) about something for my first few post? Anyway, this will be my last post for this MPM topic. Disregard my post anyway too if anyone finds it too 'promoting'..

I do hope the end user of the first post can help to justify for me if theres a chance.. Lol

By the way, I like Motul oil too..

• Dislike 1

i think your integrity is no good

Bro, im just sharing and replying to another members' question about a product which I have personally tried.

Im not trying to promote this brand in any sense. I have also wrote other reviews for workshops I've been to before.

Im just wondering why cant I share something good (or bad) about something for my first few post? Anyway, this will be my last post for this MPM topic. Disregard my post anyway too if anyone finds it too 'promoting'..

I do hope the end user of the first post can help to justify for me if theres a chance.. Lol

By the way, I like Motul oil too..

• Dislike 1

i think your integrity is no good

Hi please explain?

The first reply is just simply to share my experience and i did my research too.

The second post is fot defending myself since i receive several dislikes for something i cant understand.

3rd post is even more so.

I guess this forum is for more active members to say something good or bad about a product.. Or even defame a person.. I think i shld not touch this forum again.. Feel sad that this forum consists of a small grp of people who are so tiny minded..

Grow up and relax...

trying to "upz" this new oil in sg market. From what i observe, the distributor is very aggressive in their marketting.

many WS also started using them. i presume the oil's cost price to the ws should be sufficiently low enough.

(edited)

If is cheap can consider if is same price as compare to big brands forget about it. could be a rebrand shell.....

Edited by Ivanpaseo
  • Praise 1

I don't mind to use if the oil price is reasonable.. So I suppose this oil is from Netherlands? So far I only tried jap & german oil b4..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1