E.C.P. New Speed Camera.

ER-3682

Twincharged

Hi Follows Forumers,take note a new speed camera is being installed at ECP towards Changi Airport,near the old spot about 50m further down,i thought that camera is gone for good,after MCE opened,but new one come out again..Damm.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

Wait a second, are you sure they're installing or have they already installed it? I just went pass and saw that a camera was already in place at the spot you mentioned. The camera is similar to the old one.

Hi Follows Forumers,take note a new speed camera is being installed at ECP towards Changi Airport,near the old spot about 50m further down,i thought that camera is gone for good,after MCE opened,but new one come out again..Damm.

Err, ECP's camera towards Changi airport long long time removed even before MCE open.

It only active for the direction towards suntec city.

Err, ECP's camera towards Changi airport long long time removed even before MCE open.

It only active for the direction towards suntec city.

Yes it was removed when MCE was just being built and even after it opened. But today, i was driving along that direction from Benjamin Sheares and OMG i saw the camera! I went past it, and quickly glanced at my rear view camera to double-confirm. And YES in the past, where the camera was covered up in the direction to Changi whereas you see a glass covering (lens) in the direction facing towards Jurong, the camera which I saw today has a glass facing in the direction towards Changi. I take the road everyday and I am very certain the speed camera was erected today only. I just hope it is not active yet because there are no signs warning drivers of a speed camera ahead.

Just stay away from the right most lane lor.

Just think about it. Hint: In the tunnel they install 5-6 speed cameras at a spot for 5 lane expressway. Above ground they just install one.

Hypersonic

Yes, they have installed back the speed camera. It is now facing towards CHANGI instead of ROCHOR EXIT.

Please take note. The speed limit is 80km/h.

• Praise 2

Yes it was removed when MCE was just being built and even after it opened. But today, i was driving along that direction from Benjamin Sheares and OMG i saw the camera! I went past it, and quickly glanced at my rear view camera to double-confirm. And YES in the past, where the camera was covered up in the direction to Changi whereas you see a glass covering (lens) in the direction facing towards Jurong, the camera which I saw today has a glass facing in the direction towards Changi. I take the road everyday and I am very certain the speed camera was erected today only. I just hope it is not active yet because there are no signs warning drivers of a speed camera ahead.

I have a feeling it might have been erected a few days ago. Just that we only noticed it today. However I noticed most cars heading towards changi just speeding past it around 90km/h at least. Just pray that it's not active if not a lot of people are gonna be in trouble.

Twincharged

Just installed Yesterday,Tuesday evening past by their still not up...i think still not yet start operation...

Supercharged

Off topic a bit (or expressway)

Anyone knows where the 80km/h speed cam at PIE is situated? Along the stretch of exit to BKE got big big sign says Speed Camera Ahead 80km/h. I travel at night and with stop start traffic, difficult to spot for cam.

Moreover, that stretch has always been 90km/h.

Off topic a bit (or expressway)

Anyone knows where the 80km/h speed cam at PIE is situated? Along the stretch of exit to BKE got big big sign says Speed Camera Ahead 80km/h. I travel at night and with stop start traffic, difficult to spot for cam.

Moreover, that stretch has always been 90km/h.

I think they temporarily removed it due to road widening.

now sibei on, there's speed camera everywhere

↡ Advertisement