Where to get HKS hybrid drop in filter

Seabreeze

Twincharged

$1800?? a dozen ah :D

No,my system are the complete intake,used 2 mushroom filters,if you are talking about drop in filter,then it is cheaper,but for drop in,why not consider K&N.?

No,my system are the complete intake,used 2 mushroom filters,if you are talking about drop in filter,then it is cheaper,but for drop in,why not consider K&N.?

I just need a drop in, cos I redo my stock airbox in such a way that e increased RAM needs a aftermarket drop in filter will do. No need to spend more on open pod cos no diff after trying with my apexi. K&N is oil based and will mess up my maf in long run, lazy to clean and HKS pretty good considering can replace e filter element. imo, this way of doing is best for my puny 1.6 na auto car not sacrificing low end

Twincharged

I actually tried HKS drop in filters before changing to R-Suction,the effects are not much better than the stock paper air filter.

For your choice K&N stil the best,the oil is very little,it won't mess up your MAF,except when you re-oil,put in too much....anyway,MAF/T.B. very easy to clean...for most 4 cyl engine.

I actually tried HKS drop in filters before changing to R-Suction,the effects are not much better than the stock paper air filter.

For your choice K&N stil the best,the oil is very little,it won't mess up your MAF,except when you re-oil,put in too much....anyway,MAF/T.B. very easy to clean...for most 4 cyl engine.

thanks for the info, just wanna try hks.. price not much difference, will be getting it next few days when I am free to drop down to R.

Tried K&N drop in and went back to paper. Not much difference in performance to be honest.

I agree, the most impt thing is the CAI. most of the car is designed with the air funnel to your front grill to draw in more air during acceleration, increase the funnel size and wrap the side of your airbox that is the beside the engine. Then if your tube from the box to the grill is a snake design, do some diy to make it straight. quite fun if u got the tools to do it and save $ on customising CAI s well.

You can try either japanparts.com (ship direct to SG), or Rakuten Global (ship via forwarding service Tenso).

↡ Advertisement