2007 BMW 523I changing White LED halo ring

KenKo24

Neutral Newbie

Hi anyone knows whether 2007 BMW 523I can change from amber to white halo ring? Is it illegal?

Anyone has any recommendation?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Can someone kindly help me on this :)

My headlight is getting dim and need replacement

Hi anyone knows whether 2007 BMW 523I can change from amber to white halo ring? Is it illegal?

Can someone kindly help me on this :)

My headlight is getting dim and need replacement

change the bulb then.

why risk and make your heart beat faster at the appearance of the MIW.

• Praise 2

Why not see if Munich can help you out? They have ///M parts out there..(and will probably fit for you during servicing)

Otherewise am sure that PML also can help

I remember that its not only 1 Bulb, but also Low Beam & High Beam & Park Light ... Something like that ... So one side you have to change a few bulbs ...

Why not see if Munich can help you out? They have ///M parts out there..(and will probably fit for you during servicing)

Otherewise am sure that PML also can help

No need to go Munich or PML to change Bulbs lar ... Very common these days ... [nod]

Edited by Chowyunfatt

Neutral Newbie

I remember that its not only 1 Bulb, but also Low Beam & High Beam & Park Light ... Something like that ... So one side you have to change a few bulbs ...

No need to go Munich or PML to change Bulbs lar ... Very common these days ... [nod]

The WS quoted me about $200 for changing the bulbs for both side, anyone can help, dun wan kenna carrot..

The WS quoted me about $200 for changing the bulbs for both side, anyone can help, dun wan kenna carrot..

You can check with a few WS that do BMWs ... Example: Juzz For Cars / R2D

Or Bim Shop / E92 Lighting ...

But if you ask me ... Dun change ... Original Bulbs last longer ... But Thats Just Me ...

Have Fun.

Edited by Chowyunfatt

It is just me. Aftermkt white angel eye will make your E60 looks like Sibic Tyre R.

yah...agree bro.....looks like that...hahaha

Neutral Newbie

You can check with a few WS that do BMWs ... Example: Juzz For Cars / R2D

Or Bim Shop / E92 Lighting ...

But if you ask me ... Dun change ... Original Bulbs last longer ... But Thats Just Me ...

Have Fun.

Tks bro will check it out, anyone there you know can recommend, not that I want to change, my lights getting too dim!! and I drive to my wife hometown in Ipoh, there no streetlights!! quite dangerous!!

Tks bro will check it out, anyone there you know can recommend, not that I want to change, my lights getting too dim!! and I drive to my wife hometown in Ipoh, there no streetlights!! quite dangerous!!

Does your E60 has HID? If no, that's the best mod for your car.

My current car is the 1st car that has HID. Man, it is B R I G H T.

It should be around 2k+

Neutral Newbie

Does your E60 has HID? If no, that's the best mod for your car.

My current car is the 1st car that has HID. Man, it is B R I G H T.

It should be around 2k+

Sorry super noob qns, how to know whether mine got HID or not

FYI ... White Lights are not as good as Yellow Lights in Malaysia ... If your lights are dim, change brighter bulbs but not White Lights.

Sorry super noob qns, how to know whether mine got HID or not

If your light is yellow, it is NOT HID.

FYI ... White Lights are not as good as Yellow Lights in Malaysia ... If your lights are dim, change brighter bulbs but not White Lights.

For halogan bulb, there is no way to increase brightness except to increase wattage. Currently, most halogen is around 50w. There is 100w halogen.

If your light is yellow, it is NOT HID.

For halogan bulb, there is no way to increase brightness except to increase wattage. Currently, most halogen is around 50w. There is 100w halogen.

That's what I meant ...

↡ Advertisement