Beware of Fake BBK!

Skymax

In my H'ware line,many European branded tools factory closed down,shift production to China,i heard Italy,also not doing well,due to very high overhead,can it be Brembo ask Chinese factory do it's brake system.?And send back to Italy for testing only.?Maybe..

I think thats the prob w outsourcing. Parent coy want cheap labor, but in the end teach the kung fu to these cbf countrys. Cn being the world's cbf factory, learn & return the favor.

• Praise 1

Maybe the news also fake..........

KNN nowadays everything also can forge.Dun know which is real and which is fake.

真真假假,傻傻分不清楚。

Lots of things can be copied.

Just look at the famous TE37SL rims. There are a ton of fakes going for less than 25% the price of the original.

I'm surprised that SSR, Advan Racing, WedsSport, Rays, BBS, AMG are not doing anything about all the fakes in the market. WedsSport decided to show the problem with fake rims but I don't think people really care as long as their cars look good.

FAKE is "REAL" in China ...

just like fake iphone is real iphone because people accept it is iphone

casing look like iphone, user interface look like iphone, underlying os is android ... who cares?

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

more TL are those paying original price for supposedly the "REAL" thing but ends up getting the imitation.... [knife]

Ya man. Best is buy in Singapore and from AD. Anything goes wrong can bring them to court.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1