Delay of Honda Vezel

ktcc68

Neutral Newbie

I ordered Honda Vezel on end June 14 through PI. Sale agreement stated clearly 1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct.

I called the sale person to update the shipment date since End August 14 as i sold my car in July.

I have to follow up closely and the sale person said there is a delay in Japan as i will only able to collect end Nov 14.

I'm very unhappy with the answer as Sale Agreement signed between me and company that not follow according to the contract.

I demand for the answer in reading as i really dun not what do?

Can anyone help or advice what should i do next?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

In the 1st place, why don't you trade-in your car to the same PI that you ordered your Vezel? By doing so, you can lock the trade in price and drive your old car till they deliver the new car to you.

I also booked my Vezel with the trade in price of my old car locked. So the latter they deliver the new car to me, they loss more of the value of my old car [sweatdrop]

Edited by IloveVezel
  • Praise 1

I ordered Honda Vezel on end June 14 through PI. Sale agreement stated clearly 1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct.

I called the sale person to update the shipment date since End August 14 as i sold my car in July.

I have to follow up closely and the sale person said there is a delay in Japan as i will only able to collect end Nov 14.

I'm very unhappy with the answer as Sale Agreement signed between me and company that not follow according to the contract.

What T&Cs did the sales agreement have? v hard to advice u without anymore info. i thk u shld know that buying from PI risks. personally i will never buy from PI unless got ex stock or i know the boss personally.

• Praise 1

since dealer signed agreement "1 bid Guaranteed and will deliver by mid Oct",

very simple, let dealer to compensate your transport expenses from mid Oct until you collect car,

• Praise 1

Hi, we are facing all this issues as the Honda Vezel need further test from LTA start from 1st July 2014 onwards before the car can register and even though there are Ex stock . Can see from my previous post.

• Praise 1

First and foremost there are tons of Parallel Importers dealers out there. Few things to take note before signing on the dotted line.

1) 1 bid - 6 bid COE (Is it g'teed or non g'teed or "COE Capped at a certain level which you will have to top up upon a certain level")

2) Delivery date: Even if dealers have the COE bidded do make sure the car is it ready for registration? Has the inspection been approved by LTA to be able to register.

3) As some of the smaller company where they only ordered 1 or 2 units to collect orders they do not have actual stock on hand so they will face secure your order and make you wait as long because once they receive your order then will they book the car.

4) Always look out for "Case trust accredited" Company as least thats the last line of defence if anything were to happen. ***From the news: Take note few years back when COE rise expotentially some PI who take orders from customer but unable to deliver the car because they will incur losses they could not afford to take. In fact some of the company in the news are now very active.

5) Do your homework!!! Because ill informed means courting for trouble!

6) Make sure to take down the unit Chassis and Engine number of the new car ( Preventive Measures as well as confirmation they actually have the car on hand)

7) Buy from reputable sources! There's always a saying "Cheap does not means its good, Good things does not come cheap"

My humble 2 cents of opinion :)

Need help can PM me :)

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

First and foremost there are tons of Parallel Importers dealers out there. Few things to take note before signing on the dotted line.

1) 1 bid - 6 bid COE (Is it g'teed or non g'teed or "COE Capped at a certain level which you will have to top up upon a certain level")

2) Delivery date: Even if dealers have the COE bidded do make sure the car is it ready for registration? Has the inspection been approved by LTA to be able to register.

3) As some of the smaller company where they only ordered 1 or 2 units to collect orders they do not have actual stock on hand so they will face secure your order and make you wait as long because once they receive your order then will they book the car.

4) Always look out for "Case trust accredited" Company as least thats the last line of defence if anything were to happen. ***From the news: Take note few years back when COE rise expotentially some PI who take orders from customer but unable to deliver the car because they will incur losses they could not afford to take. In fact some of the company in the news are now very active.

6) Make sure to take down the unit Chassis and Engine number of the new car ( Preventive Measures as well as confirmation they actually have the car on hand)

7) Buy from reputable sources! There's always a saying "Cheap does not means its good, Good things does not come cheap"

• Praise 1

Bro,

There are already alotof vezels on the road now.

Maybe u wanna share with us which PI did you booked your ride from?

• Praise 1

Hi Damon,

I new here, how do you tell that the SE has bid the COE for you?

• Praise 1

birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:birdylai, on 10 Nov 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

Hi Damon,

I new here, how do you tell that the SE has bid the COE for you?

During the bidding process ie. 1st and 3rd - Mondays to Weds,

go to this link https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg/ (it is only available during bidding time)

There are 3 stages in this enquiry.

If you can get in the very FIRST stage by entering your NRIC number, your PI have submitted a bid for you.

Best time to check is before closing. ie on Wednesday before closing at 1600.

Otherwise it will report no record found.

Good Luck.

Edited by trajet2b
  • Praise 1

hi ktc68, have you received the keys to your vezel?

• Praise 1

you sue them will make the relationship worse, and plus you still need them for warranty. Better to solve it nicely.

totally agree.. if u sue< u might be in the losing point... read the fine line of the sales contract

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bro n friends,

I visited few PI in Turf city. Where can I find the forum sharing on PI reliability?

Perhaps, with past experience from those buyers, it help to identify good PI and Bad PI.

• Praise 1

3rd Gear

Bro n friends,

I visited few PI in Turf city. Where can I find the forum sharing on PI reliability?

Perhaps, with past experience from those buyers, it help to identify good PI and Bad PI.

Bro, there are a lot of PI out there. No doubt there is good and bad ones. But i think your experience all depends on your buying price and getting the SA written out correctly, clearly and transparent to both parties :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1