Toyo T1 Sport Any Reviews?

Soonkuay76

Honda vezel not sports car

driving style2.

oderate lots of expressways

Suggest you stick to stock size since you're not slirit driving.

If you concern on FC , you can try goodyear efficient grip performance , good on wet and dry , most important the price was good, also with low rolling resistant which mean good fc.

Comfort wise was good, traction and grip also good.

I'm using 225/50/17 on my car, still quite good traction when 220kmh, of course don't compare with PSS,Assy 2.

You can try check price compare between T1S .

Suggest you stick to stock size since you're not slirit driving.

If you concern on FC , you can try goodyear efficient grip performance , good on wet and dry , most important the price was good, also with low rolling resistant which mean good fc.

Comfort wise was good, traction and grip also good.

I'm using 225/50/17 on my car, still quite good traction when 220kmh, of course don't compare with PSS,Assy 2.

You can try check price compare between T1S .

thanks for the recommendation bro will look into it

thanks for the recommendation bro will look into it

I will suggest you use 215/55/17 (not 225/50/17)

better comfort and if you care FC go for those Green tyre has lower rolling resistant (LRR)

but don't expect lot saving FC , is marginal and Cost more but is for our future - reduce consumption of petrol and less CO2

do our part for future

I've been driving on this tyre since May of this year.

I got it mainly because of the good price for a rare size: 235/45/R18 for my Suzuki Kizashi.

Compared to the old OEM Yokohama dB E70 tyres, I think they increased my FC by about 0.3-.5km/L - very slight but I'm pretty sure it got worse by a bit.

In terms of noise, I would consider as good as or slightly better than the E70 but with a sharper feel and better grip. With the E70 I was always a bit nervous on rainy roads but the Proxes have been great in both wet and dry. Have not experienced any hydroplaning even in heavy weather. If you get a good price too I think they are a very decent choice.

• Praise 1

I got it mainly because of the good price for a rare size: 235/45/R18 for my Suzuki Kizashi.

Compared to the old OEM Yokohama dB E70 tyres, I think they increased my FC by about 0.3-.5km/L - very slight but I'm pretty sure it got worse by a bit.

In terms of noise, I would consider as good as or slightly better than the E70 but with a sharper feel and better grip. With the E70 I was always a bit nervous on rainy roads but the Proxes have been great in both wet and dry. Have not experienced any hydroplaning even in heavy weather. If you get a good price too I think they are a very decent choice.

thks bro for the info

am settled for 225/55/17

where did u get yours?

Just changed to T1 sport yesterday.

Anyone using for a while? Maybe 6 months or longer?

Can provide review? Specially the wear rate.

Thanks.

225/55-17 increases overall diameter by slightly more than 2% while 215/55-17 is almost identical to stock size. That is, if 225/55-17 is used, when speedo reads 98 is actually 100 km/h

Just changed to T1 sport yesterday.

Anyone using for a while? Maybe 6 months or longer?

Can provide review? Specially the wear rate.

Thanks.

mine is coming close to two years and the rubber has clocked more than 30,000km. i can say the wear rate is pretty decent although it's internal rating is only 240. good grip in dry and wet conditions. an underrated tyre, i would say. :D

↡ Advertisement