No K3 in used car section

Ace_ps

Neutral Newbie

Just curious, why there is no available K3 found in used car section? Even latest Altis & Sylphy models can be found in used car section.

↡ Advertisement

Just curious, why there is no available K3 found in used car section? Even latest Altis & Sylphy models can be found in used car section.

Kia esp K3 is hot selling in 2nd hand market, good value for money :D

• Praise 1

The first 1 or 2 batches of K3s have additional features which the later batches do not have like 2 tone leather seats and special lighting on the panels/console and other features which makes the car ambience really nice.

Got a neighbour who showed me when I was washing car with him and I could swear that if I didn't see the badge I would have thought he was driving a conti 2 litre car [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

The first 1 or 2 batches of K3s have additional features which the later batches do not have like 2 tone leather seats and special lighting on the panels/console and other features which makes the car ambience really nice.

Got a neighbour who showed me when I was washing car with him and I could swear that if I didn't see the badge I would have thought he was driving a conti 2 litre car [thumbsup]

Just got my K3 last Friday. Mine is a 2 tones leather seats :D

Yup.. current batch now do not have HID light (and no option for that). But I do get 8-inch touch display with built in navigation, phone connection etc..

but overall still the same car [:)]

• Praise 1

Just got my K3 last Friday. Mine is a 2 tones leather seats :D

Yup.. current batch now do not have HID light (and no option for that). But I do get 8-inch touch display with built in navigation, phone connection etc..

but overall still the same car [:)]

Ok congrats bro!! You certainly have made a good choice [thumbsup]

Keep us updated and if convenient, some pics pls.

K3 is a complete package car with good value for money, can't ask for more!!

Think the first 2 batches got no EX and SX but only 1 version whereas now got a basic

and deluxe one. Normally first batch they want to promote got more items which subsequently

they remove for cost savings but it's still an overall excellent package :D

• Praise 3

Ok congrats bro!! You certainly have made a good choice [thumbsup]

Keep us updated and if convenient, some pics pls.

K3 is a complete package car with good value for money, can't ask for more!!

Think the first 2 batches got no EX and SX but only 1 version whereas now got a basic

and deluxe one. Normally first batch they want to promote got more items which subsequently

they remove for cost savings but it's still an overall excellent package :D

Think now they have SX & EX, whereby EX comes with 2 package (basic & with options) :)

• Praise 1

Kia esp K3 is hot selling in 2nd hand market, good value for money :D

Not necessary good value for money for used K3 la. Think price should be at least $85K if there is any K3 selling in the used car market.

Not necessary good value for money for used K3 la. Think price should be at least $85K if there is any K3 selling in the used car market.

Is there any value for money buys in the used car market at all?

5 year old (2009) regardless of category all selling about $10 to $12k depreciation per year.

Newer cars selling at close to brand new car depreciation.

• Praise 1

Is there any value for money buys in the used car market at all?

5 year old (2009) regardless of category all selling about $10 to $12k depreciation per year.

Newer cars selling at close to brand new car depreciation.

Even newer cars depreciation selling close to brand new cars, but the car price that you will be paying is a huge different.

Seen some K5 selling.. Is it value for money compared to K3 ?

k5 is sexy and if not for the heavy FC, i will consider it but i know with my kind of right foot weight plus my high milleage usage, i have to skip... [smallcry]

Even newer cars depreciation selling close to brand new cars, but the car price that you will be paying is a huge different.

All thanks to the govt way of managing congestion

The car is so new, another year maybe will be on the market liao

Lol, the car is not new liao. Even you can find newer model like altis and sylphy on the market.