Request for Car dealer feedback

Angcheek

Dear All ,

Anyone has experience with Don Motoring or Apex trading before ? Appreciate if you can give some feedback about them .

Thank you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I know that some of the staff at Apex Trading are quite nice. They let my friend test drive the car without questioning his ability to buy. They don't have much issue if you want to pay for the car in full or take a loan. Negotiation was fairly easy. My friend was happy with their service that he paid for the car in full the following day.

This experience was about a year ago so I'm not sure if they're still nice.

Dear All ,

Anyone has experience with Don Motoring or Apex trading before ? Appreciate if you can give some feedback about them .

Thank you

Regardless if anyone has good experience with any dealers...

Most importantly is whatever is agreed between you and the dealer, tell him to write everything down on the agreement in black and white...

• Praise 1

Thank you fastfive and typhoon for your advice. I guess the sales rep plays the most crucial part and not prata his words. Buy from PI is another possibility but same sentiment apply.

• Praise 2

Thank you fastfive and typhoon for your advice. I guess the sales rep plays the most crucial part and not prata his words. Buy from PI is another possibility but same sentiment apply.

You can probably guess if the sales person knows his / her stuff or just saying things to lead you into a deal... I cannot say enuff about this point which is everythign agreed between you and the company MUST be written down on the agreement... You sign on the dotted line means you have committed and stuck...

Also be ready to walk away from any deals if you find yourself on the unfair end...

• Praise 1

Anyone has experience with Lay Auto ? They good ?

Cheers

generaly i would look at the person handling your deal. my deal at lay auto long ago was horrible, but then when i got my porsche, and it was fr Lay auto again, it turned as she really went out of her way and i trusted her since then. She has moved on from Lay auto and is elsewhere now, still in the business. Still refer friends to her for purchases.

The short of it, use yoru gut feel and get things in black and white as bro typhoonz mentioned

generaly i would look at the person handling your deal. my deal at lay auto long ago was horrible, but then when i got my porsche, and it was fr Lay auto again, it turned as she really went out of her way and i trusted her since then. She has moved on from Lay auto and is elsewhere now, still in the business. Still refer friends to her for purchases.

The short of it, use yoru gut feel and get things in black and white as bro typhoonz mentioned

Thanks Radx . Saw your old post back in 2010 on LA. Just out of curiosity , after a bad incident , why went back again ?

• Praise 2

Well the clowns not der anymore

And I was more the wiser. So was able to see beyond just the want of the car.

Glad I did tt cos I earned a fren frm der. I can intro if u wish but they may not hv ur ride of choice

Well the clowns not der anymore

And I was more the wiser. So was able to see beyond just the want of the car.

Glad I did tt cos I earned a fren frm der. I can intro if u wish but they may not hv ur ride of choice

Yes you were/are a wise man indeed :-)

It would be much appreciated if you can share such treasure . Hope she is not just doing super cars.

• Praise 2

Anyone has experience with Lay Auto ? They good ?

Cheers

My friend went to see the car at Lay Auto, the salesman told him not to buy as it shows signs of flooding.

Like many got scam by Cars Today but as for me, I forfeited their deposit as their buyer ran away.

They at first try to bully me saying they will claim against me, I say you can try.

1 year later, they close shop = I confirm makan their deposit.

• Praise 1

My friend went to see the car at Lay Auto, the salesman told him not to buy as it shows signs of flooding.

Like many got scam by Cars Today but as for me, I forfeited their deposit as their buyer ran away.

They at first try to bully me saying they will claim against me, I say you can try.

1 year later, they close shop = I confirm makan their deposit.

Wah. We must all learn from you shifu.....

Wah. We must all learn from you shifu.....

The buyer signs a blank cash cheque to cars today ($2K).

cars today gave me $500 in cash.

3 days later, I bought a replacement vehicle paid the other dealer $1000 in cheque.

Then I chase after CT for delivery of my vehicle, they said buyer's loan issue.

Been chasing after them for sometime and contacted the buyer, buyer send his income proof and I had to submit loan application for him.

Then I realised the buyer's cheque bounce, CT didn't do anything for me.

I lost $500.

Knowing how people wants face value, I created a fake facebook account of buyer, add all his friends.

Then he realise that he cannot run away from me, he gave me $750 to top up for the lost of deposit.

Why $750?

Because I lost $500 and CT wants 50% of the deposit back.

In event that I really do return 50% of the CT's deposit, zero lost for me.

CT $500 less $250 = +$250

Buyer +$750

Me to dealer -$1000

= zero gain/lost.

But using LHL's logic, what's wrong collecting more money?

So I told CT that you can issue me a lawyer letter to get your deposit back.

Most likely I will throw the letter to the bin.

Unless I see a writ of summon, I don't think you will get your deposit back as YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING FOR ME.

I just added a dealer number into my watapp contact. I see dealer is a SYT profile pic.

Call her never answer.

If she call back, confirm it's a she, tomorrow I go to her showroom to see car.

post-61679-0-44463900-1427186225_thumb.png

Are you sure see car only?

I just added a dealer number into my watapp contact. I see dealer is a SYT profile pic.

Call her never answer.

attachicon.gifIMG_5297.PNG

Call her never answer.

Better dun go, u'd be captured to mars. looks like a freakin alien!

Call her never answer.

hahahah waaa liew si mi dealer is that ? kai siao lai lel

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1