Where can I get vehicle ramps and jacks?

nazerath

Where to get those car jacks that have wheels apart from autobacs and also car ramps to bring the car higher?

thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Where to get those car jacks that have wheels apart from autobacs and also car ramps to bring the car higher?

thanks in advance.

Ramp? You opening workshop or you got landed property?

Actually you can try Taobao.

• Praise 3

taobao I saw, but dun want coz the quality usually sucks and when it is good, the weight is tremendous. I am considering shipping one from there if I exhaust options here. i saw one for under 100 sg in taobao,

• Praise 2

Years back i got a pair of 2 ton jack stand from sungei road for 25bucks.

jackstands.jpg

Hydraulic jack malaysia selling around 59 to 79 rm depends on sale in giant or tesco....

hydraulic-jack.jpg

• Praise 2

thanks in advance.

I just saw them at the hardware shops under HDB at sungei road... Lots to choose from

• Praise 1

thanks, you mean the hydraulic jacks ? to think of it, will try the sungei rd area for the jack. the ramps, anyone seen before?

• Praise 9

thanks, you mean the hydraulic jacks ? to think of it, will try the sungei rd area for the jack. the ramps, anyone seen before?

Hi Mate,,,,,,,,,,,,,, u tinking of doing some DIY ya [thumbsup] once started, take some pictures of your work n perhaps some other Mates can join in ya... hahahah [laugh]:D[thumbsup]

jackstands.jpg

Hydraulic jack malaysia selling around 59 to 79 rm depends on sale in giant or tesco....

hydraulic-jack.jpg

Good pricing [thumbsup]

• Praise 9

Internal Moderator

jackstands.jpg

hydraulic-jack.jpg

There used to be a workshop in Sin Ming Autocare selling one of these for 40SGD. Unfortunately they are no longer in operation. Ordered excess, customers wanted it, and so he started selling them. If you see any workshops having it, you can try asking them if they can help you order. Sometimes they will.

• Praise 2

There used to be a workshop in Sin Ming Autocare selling one of these for 40SGD. Unfortunately they are no longer in operation. Ordered excess, customers wanted it, and so he started selling them. If you see any workshops having it, you can try asking them if they can help you order. Sometimes they will.

Car workshops even have hard time looking for equipments and tools especially specialty tools ( not yr common hand tools ) let alone selling jacks and stands. [laugh] In this niche automotive service tools and equipments there are hardly not more than a handful of them in the local marketplace.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Car workshops even have hard time looking for equipments and tools especially specialty tools ( not yr common hand tools ) let alone selling jacks and stands. [laugh] In this niche automotive service tools and equipments there are hardly not more than a handful of them in the local marketplace.

The one I knew back then happened to sell car jacks. Haha. He was sharing a shop with LTM if I recall correctly.

The one I knew back then happened to sell car jacks. Haha. He was sharing a shop with LTM if I recall correctly.

This maybe the exception but generally they are not in this business.

jackstands.jpg

hydraulic-jack.jpg

Hi, may I know what is the name of the shop that you bought the car jacks from?

If possible, I would like to also know what other shops sells these too? Tks in advance.

Hi, may I know what is the name of the shop that you bought the car jacks from?

If possible, I would like to also know what other shops sells these too? Tks in advance.

u mean car stand right i bought years ago at kelantan lane Eng Guan hardware. last i heard the shop moved to pioneer..

(edited)

Don't this useless car jacks. They are straining to lift even one corner of the car. I dump it for other purposes.

Frankly these DIY floor jacks should not be used in the first place as many of them have very weak hydraulic system , poorly designed and very weak metal cross frame.

In most of the tyre and vehicle workshops in Singapore use Japanese or Danish professional floor jacks.

post-272-0-98982400-1431232756_thumb.jpg

post-272-0-71802200-1431232964_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeobh