Recommendation for wrapping dashboard

Geniuspear

Internal Moderator

my mark x dashboard crack, anyone gt a good place to recommend maybe i can wrap with leather ?

Auto Image Pte Ltd. Look for Jolene.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=12679

Or you could also check out the list of merchants doing upholstery too:

http://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?CAT=14

• Praise 1

my mark x dashboard crack, anyone gt a good place to recommend maybe i can wrap with leather ?

My low quality Legacy dash also cracked even though it is always sheltered. The main problem with rewrapping is that they require a few days of your car in the workshop. If you find any that can do a fast job, please let me know! Thank you.

Change the dash or live with it. Airbag cannot deploy once wrapped. Regardless of whatever lousy guarantee the workshop can give. They have never tested if the airbag can deploy properly so who are they to say no problem.

This is my main concern too as my legacy dash is horribly cracked.

Change the dash or live with it. Airbag cannot deploy once wrapped. Regardless of whatever lousy guarantee the workshop can give. They have never tested if the airbag can deploy properly so who are they to say no problem.

This is my main concern too as my legacy dash is horribly cracked.

hmmmm.....hv seen a few legacy wif cracked dash. design fault or ah seng aquarium quality?

hmmmm.....hv seen a few legacy wif cracked dash. design fault or ah seng aquarium quality?

Probaby poor quality materials. Or not suited to the humid climate here. Not just legacy, quite a few other Jap models have the same problem.

Probaby poor quality materials. Or not suited to the humid climate here. Not just legacy, quite a few other Jap models have the same problem.

ALL the BL/BP Legacy owners have reported this cracked dash after 3-5 years. I have not met one owner who had his tahan >5 years.

I don't even park my car under the sun, from home to office, is sheltered all the way.

I think they used a very low quality material for the dashboard.

Ah Seng selling the replacement for about 1.5k.... heart pain lor.

↡ Advertisement