Spring

"Petrolheads hate SUVs, but the Macan has risen above

the bias," he says. "Its chassis dynamics are so good

that the entire package is now completely convincing

as a Porsche."

The Audi chassis must be very good.

:D

• Praise 1

I3 is nice but realistically in sg C class should be a better buy cos i3 is not suiable for singapore context

• Praise 2

Went to watch a play a few days ago. An i3 park beside me and the woman in the car gave me a WTF smirk look :huh:

i3 big fark? :huh: :huh:

• Praise 3

Went to watch a play a few days ago. An i3 park beside me and the woman in the car gave me a WTF smirk look :huh:

What car were you driving? Why did you park beside her!

You should find one corner to park.

The Audi chassis must be very good.

:D

Wait for the Skoda VRS version. Less than half price but same car underneath.

• Praise 1

What car were you driving? Why did you park beside her!

You should find one corner to park.

Ya... better find some corner to park next time. These type of new car owners very kuai lan. Think they are very lich <_<

• Praise 1

Wait for the Skoda VRS version. Less than half price but same car underneath.

in sg context, the skoda will be priced as a luxury conti. Half price? Tan gugu ah

I find people drive i3 are noob

If they think they are the innovator, they would be the first one to suffer. Pay so much get tiny engine and need to travel back home to charge the batt. Worse electricity bill shoot high high

Straits Time. Still as jiaklat. Can put up a pic of the old C Class........ shoddy reporting, cut and paste.

Yes clueless writer who don't even know about car yet write about car of the year. Joke!

Straits Time. Still as jiaklat. Can put up a pic of the old C Class........ shoddy reporting, cut and paste.

Not only that. The x5 they published is that of the 2 nd generation e70. Since 2013 already f15 3rd gen liao. Noobs.

If they think they are the innovator, they would be the first one to suffer. Pay so much get tiny engine and need to travel back home to charge the batt. Worse electricity bill shoot high high

Ya lah... drive i8 then come talk to me -_-[:p][laugh] [laugh]

I thought it was last year article from the old model C-class but really 2014 .. Haha

Yes haha even though cant travel far but at least its a beauty beast hahaha

Electric car for city is ok lah. How far you want to travel before going home to charge? I think it can last a few hundred km on a single full charge. That's good enough already.

Saw the car driven along Lornie Rd this afternoon. Sad to say, si bei ugly. To me it's just a rich man's toy.

Whereas the new C Class never fails to draw some sour grapes comment from me. The design is good, just waiting for the chance to drive it.

↡ Advertisement