Auto Tailgate/boot

bambind

anyone know where to install off market auto tailgate,like those on BMW or Merc?

I dont mean to be rude or anything, but is it so hard to just open and close the boot?

• Praise 2

I dont mean to be rude or anything, but is it so hard to just open and close the boot?

I think auto open/close look more cool and classy [:p].

Anyway, those auto boot are built-in design, and not feasible for after-market fitment.

I think auto open/close look more cool and classy [:p].

Anyway, those auto boot are built-in design, and not feasible for after-market fitment.

The most feasible alternative is change to a car with this feature.

• Praise 5

Twincharged

Its not hard if you have nothing in your hands. But when my hands are full, one hand carrying a diaper bag, and the other hand carrying groceries, its definitely a good thing to have. Of course if don't have I can live without it but then having it makes life alot easier when carry many items.

• Praise 3

I face the same issue as you.I simply leave the groceries on the ground to free one hand, shut the boot and then pick up the bags of groceries from the ground.

• Praise 3

Not going to help much. When your hands are full, you still need one hand to take out your key to press the button to open.

• Praise 1

not true. how about this

Not going to help much. When your hands are full, you still need one hand to take out your key to press the button to open.

• Praise 1

The newer ones can use your feet to signal under the rear bumper, and it will open automatically.

• Praise 3

It wont be cool when its raining heavily, and you just wanna faster slot your baby stroller into the boot.

I did install boot remote module in my car alarm, the boot will just open ajar, its good enough.

• Praise 2

not true. how about this

Need to unlock the door first or it just opens when you put the foot below?

I guess no need ba, otherwise then stupid le

Need to unlock the door first or it just opens when you put the foot below?

I guess no need ba, otherwise then stupid le

That's what I think [grin][laugh] [laugh] Maybe can sense key in pocket

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Good feature! Got sedans with this function? ^_^

Gd qtn. U go check out OK.

So far, only new Nissan X-trail hv this function n new Kia Sorento also hv (according to website).

Nissan QQ don't hv.