Issues with 2006 Toyota Vios 1.5M

Sunset73

(edited)

I am currently driving the above. Been having 3 unresolved issues up till now.

Steering wheel sometimes pull to one side suddenly for no apparent reason travelling on an even/straight road. Do I need to do wheel alignment/tyre rotation and balancing?

Steering wheel sometimes pull to one side during braking. Do I need to do wheel alignment/tyre rotation and balancing?

Loud creaky noises from front passenger door when making full turns at low speeds (Occur whenever I drive the car out for the first time in the day). I don't know how to resolve this. Any kind souls can help? Thanks

Edited by Sunset73
↡ Advertisement

yr alightment or undercarriage bushing might have worn out

go to workshop and do a check on the bushing before alightment because after u do alightment if bushing is worn out the alightment will run away ..

for turning and having squeaking sound is because of yr rim when full lock the rim will rub against the inner mudguard that why willl have that kind of sound ..

hope you solve your problem

• Praise 3

yr alightment or undercarriage bushing might have worn out

go to workshop and do a check on the bushing before alightment because after u do alightment if bushing is worn out the alightment will run away ..

for turning and having squeaking sound is because of yr rim when full lock the rim will rub against the inner mudguard that why willl have that kind of sound ..

hope you solve your problem

Thanks a lot! I will go do a check soon! Will it be expensive to replace bushings?

↡ Advertisement