Paint chip in hit and run

Tok

Another case of hit and run at the car park.

Found the front bumper paint chip probably caused by a car turning out of a car park lot.

How much would it cause to get it repaired?

post-77013-0-40430300-1436707218_thumb.jpegpost-77013-0-40430300-1436707218_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Another case of hit and run at the car park.

Found the front bumper paint chip probably caused by a car turning out of a car park lot.

How much would it cause to get it repaired?

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Wah Jaguar! If just repair the damaged area, I think less than $300 can already.

Mine only $300... similar hit and run case at my estate...

11033095_10153440793847509_5216100064885

where yr car camera?

shame the bugger

i thought to give the bugger the benefit of doubts, By the way he drove, he may not have even realised that he scratched somebody's new car.

Wah Jaguar! If just repair the damaged area, I think less than $300 can already.

Mine only $300... similar hit and run case at my estate...

I was quoted $100 and it can be done within a day.

Is it reasonable?

(edited)

I was quoted $100 and it can be done within a day.

Is it reasonable?

was thinking you open a thread to get help to find the hit and run car...no video somemore.....so just to ask for price is it? $100 to spray your Jaguag to kim kim........Reasonable price lah..just spray and forget about it....case closed.

Edited by LoverofCar

was thinking you open a thread to get help to find the hit and run car...no video somemore.....so just to ask for price is it? $100 to spray your Jaguag to kim kim........Reasonable price lah..just spray and forget about it....case closed.

Aiya, for such a sum, live and let's live, better to enjoy the car than to waste our time in tracing.

But if i bump into him, I will tell him that what he did to others, others may do the same to him.

Btw, I like your life motto.

• Praise 1

My left side mirror has a whole patch of paint gone. No dent, just paint peeled off. Not sure what happened. Should I just do a wrap or spray paint it? Which one has lesser downtime? Any lobang to share?

My left side mirror has a whole patch of paint gone. No dent, just paint peeled off. Not sure what happened. Should I just do a wrap or spray paint it? Which one has lesser downtime? Any lobang to share?

I think should take a close up photo of the mirror, lets the bro here to see before they can advise the remedy action

picture tells a thousand words

e.g. what is whole patch of paint gone?

hole big is the whole patch

Solution 1: WRAP

U need to wrap both sides, and u might have a bit of uneven surface over the paint striped area.

Solution 2: Re-paint

U only need to paint 1 mirror. Since mirror cover is a small area, colour difference will not be so obvious.

Have u tried looking for this in scrapyard?

Recently some motherfather gentleman kick punch scratch my passenger door and left a few dents, a scratch and a slipper print on the door (my car cam is only set to run for 2hrs after i parked at that time). Was bloody furious initially and wanted to report police and get HDB to check on the video footage, but when cool down a bit and comes to think that the police might not even investigate and even they caught the culprit some authority might not even want to charge him/her (one of the bro here kanna b4).

I think better forget about about it lah, dont want to waste so much time seeking for the someone who is not worth finding. I let the slipper print stay on the car until it got washed away by heavy rain, lucky the scratch is not deep and it did not start to rust. As what bro TOK says its simply not worth the time for that sum of money and i dont drive a jag :yeah-im-not-drunk:

20r7jbt.jpg

Edited by Xers007

Thanks bro... I might just go and respray it. Any lobang for good spray painting? :D

respray both side to some luminous colour, quite hip nowadays [sly]

Recently some motherfather gentleman kick punch scratch my passenger door and left a few dents, a scratch and a slipper print on the door (my car cam is only set to run for 2hrs after i parked at that time). Was bloody furious initially and wanted to report police and get HDB to check on the video footage, but when cool down a bit and comes to think that the police might not even investigate and even they caught the culprit some authority might not even want to charge him/her (one of the bro here kanna b4).

I think better forget about about it lah, dont want to waste so much time seeking for the someone who is not worth finding. I let the slipper print stay on the car until it got washed away by heavy rain, lucky the scratch is not deep and it did not start to rust. As what bro TOK says its simply not worth the time for that sum of money and i dont drive a jag :yeah-im-not-drunk:

20r7jbt.jpg

maybe you offended someone while on the road.

Usually no one will do this bo-liao thing unless there's a reason.... just saying.. no offense.

maybe you offended someone while on the road.

Usually no one will do this bo-liao thing unless there's a reason.... just saying.. no offense.

Its cool lah, I drive like a pussy and signal on every lane change, turning and wave thanks to all who give way to me, so dont think i would have offended anyone on the road. I suspect is a neighbour but no evidence so nvm will let it slide. :veryangry:

20r7jbt.jpg

天残脚 。。。脚脚脚。。。

↡ Advertisement