Nearly got into accident...

Kezg1

(edited)

...Was driving at PIE towards bukit batok just after the split road (left is KJE)...this black mitsuibishi nearly bang into my left side..im not generalising anything ...its a cha bor again..

Edited by Ragingbull
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

In sillypore, many drivers have the same mentailty .... signal means you must give way,,, hahaha

of course it is not the right way...

Twincharged

Based on this video, the camera-car unwittingly inviting Lane 3 vehicles to do undertaking (even lorry also invited and undertook him). [confused]

Road Hogging.?

Based on this video, the camera-car unwittingly inviting Lane 3 vehicles to do undertaking (even lorry also invited and undertook him). [confused]

I wouldn't say so, generally slower vehicles keep left and right lane is for overtaking. Nothing really wrong with Lane 3 vehicles deciding to move faster than Lane 2. Else it means Lane 1 must move faster than Lane 2 which must move faster than Lane 3?

Thanks for the reminder to look out for such drivers merging onto the expressway!

• Praise 3

Twincharged

Can be classified so, since lorry also can safely undertook him.

I don't think so. The cam car wasn't going very slowly. Lane 1 is for overtaking. Lane 3 is for heavy vehicles like that lorry which have speed limits lower than the expressway limits. So for other cars travelling at the speed limit I think its ok to take lane 2. The truck was speeding.

• Praise 4

If the distance between lamp posts is 50m, then the cam car took about 2 seconds to travel that distance. That gives a speed of 90km/h [laugh]

U very heng ah

[thumbsup] for being alert!

That car never check blind spot, usually on this road i will travel on lane 1, safer

Btw, your hokkien very original...hee hee

Glad u r ok, bo tai ji tio ho :)

Turbocharged

I think he did check blind spot, just that TS is on the further middle lane. Should have check 1 blind spot at a time.

• Praise 1

(edited)

practise defensive driving

when i see kuku driver car coming out "50/50"

i either tap tap horn, speed up in same lane or switch to lane 1 and get away from kuku driver

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

My opinion :

TS wasn't road hogging , black car at fault for not checking blind spot .

But , I assume TS is driving alone so when he uttered " Ai see ah li " he is talking to himself , which I find rather amusing .

Hypersonic

practise defensive driving

when i see kuku driver car coming out "50/50"

i either tap tap horn, speed up in same lane or switch to lane 1 and get away from kuku driver

But this lancer cut into lane 2 quite aggressively, might thought the drive is moving into lane 3 first.

Practice defensive driving is most important.

It seem that the black car entered PIE, and immediately wanted to carry out a multi-lanes change all in 1 pass, aiming to go to Lane 1.

Seen a lot of drivers doing this when they enter the expressways, 1 signal "bao ka liao" 1 shot lane change to Lane 1.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2