Hope there is witness for me against owner SGL1386J

Mindbox33

Hope there is any bros car in T3 basement 2 parking nearby drop off area. 30 July 15 at ard 1030pm.

Car A has already fully turned right into straight position.. then i proceed to make my right turn since his car already fully turned.

As i was making my turn..less than 45 degree turned.. car A stop n i also stop..

Car A suddenly then put hazard lights. i didnt move either.. wondering y he hazard light.

. out of sudden...he reverse n bang into my right mudguard... didnt hv time to react.

young driver self admitted he reverse but nevet see my car.

Now his bro answered my call saying its wrong for me to cross e white line to turn. ur bro suddenly brake.. hazard on.. n reverse into rear car.

fyi.. after tat i saw his bro had problems reversing into 2 lots w much difficulties..

ur bro reverse into me. my right mudguard pop up while ur car minor scratches. so obvious its ur bro reverse into a stationery car behind.

hope to have any bro car nearby to captured in their cam to witness tis incident

↡ Advertisement

where is your cam?

no cam does not matter anymore regardless what logic you may have. Its your words against his.

good luck as you are behind.

• Praise 3

Get a car cam.

Someone side swapped me and still want to claim 3rd party against me. Luckily got video else insurance sure pay out.

Get a car cam.

Someone side swapped me and still want to claim 3rd party against me. Luckily got video else insurance sure pay out.

we need car cam coz drivers are so dishonest.

i wonder what their parent taught them

• Praise 1

we need car cam coz drivers are so dishonest.

i wonder what their parent taught them

having an expensive car in singapore makes people lose their principle.

i ever blur blur reversed into someone car similar to TS case, i came down apologise like mad and settle his damage at his selected workshop.

• Praise 16

i ever blur blur reversed into someone car similar to TS case, i came down apologise like mad and settle his damage at his selected workshop.

[thumbsup] to a honest gentleman! Getting extinct though...

• Praise 1

Supercharged

me too.....I also blur once reverse too quickly and fail to stop in time to bump a car. I also duly admit fault and pay for his car repair.

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

admit it...the other party had a car cam right?

:D

• Praise 3

me too.....I also blur once reverse too quickly and fail to stop in time to bump a car. I also duly admit fault and pay for his car repair.

me too......I also blur blur bang into someone backside

I also duly admit and pay up immediately [grin]

• Praise 4

[thumbsup] to you too!

Very honest and nice!

Hope there are more drivers like @Jman888 and you around

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

you mistaken that someone for porker?

• Praise 2

You also ah!

All of you are so wonderful and nice!

I like all of you, makes our home a more gracious and kind society!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

You also ah!

All of you are so wonderful and nice!

I like all of you, makes our home a more gracious and kind society!

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

bro, [grouphug]

you mistaken that someone for porker?

[lipsrsealed]

Supercharged
(edited)

Sad but true... No car cam is really disadvantage to the rear vehicle, damage assessed can't be the determining factor for fault e.g. volvo hit a toyota which has more damage?

I think it is an example of trying to be 'gracious' and not to honk the reversing car then ends up suffer in silence. Sorry for rubbing salt in your wounds TS, I know it sucks to be blame for something that is not your wrongdoings...

I do hope someone here has the recording or stand up for TS. Good luck.

Edited by Carnoob
  • Praise 1

A car camera will help a lot in this case. Since you do not have one, I suggest that you point out the damages to your insurer and explain technically on how it is near impossible to hit the other car in the rear with your right mud guard.

Pictures speak a thousand words. No matter how minor the accident, always take photos and exchange particulars. Private settlement also must have a signed copy to both parties. That is how I learnt it the painful way..

Now it has happened, maybe can discuss with them and tell them that you are filing a third party claim with your insurer. See how they react, important thing is you are safe and sound.

Hope there is any bros car in T3 basement 2 parking nearby drop off area. 30 July 15 at ard 1030pm.

Car A has already fully turned right into straight position.. then i proceed to make my right turn since his car already fully turned.

As i was making my turn..less than 45 degree turned.. car A stop n i also stop..

Car A suddenly then put hazard lights. i didnt move either.. wondering y he hazard light.

. out of sudden...he reverse n bang into my right mudguard... didnt hv time to react.

young driver self admitted he reverse but nevet see my car.

Now his bro answered my call saying its wrong for me to cross e white line to turn. ur bro suddenly brake.. hazard on.. n reverse into rear car.

fyi.. after tat i saw his bro had problems reversing into 2 lots w much difficulties..

ur bro reverse into me. my right mudguard pop up while ur car minor scratches. so obvious its ur bro reverse into a stationery car behind.

hope to have any bro car nearby to captured in their cam to witness tis incident

(edited)

the cheapest decent car cam can be had for <$30. Can last 8 mths good enough, then buy another .....

Not even enough to buy 3 packs of cigarettes. Dunno why so many drivers out there still do not want to get. I bought and installed in both my parents car for them.

Edited by Othello
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2