To owner of Black Audi A4 SJW7368D

Vulcann

Please refer to the video footage of your parked car at lot 62 of Towner Rd HDB open-air car park TR1 being reversed into at 6:45pm on 15 Sep 2015 (Tue) by a light green van Toyota Hiace GP5674E driven by a woman in red top:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09vLgKUdaG4[/media

I was in a rush so did not manage to stay behind to ensure the offending driver leaves her particulars.

Hope she had done so but if not I hope the above footage can aid in your insurance claims.

Good luck.

Edited by Vulcann
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 50

Please refer to the video footage of your parked car at lot 62 of Towner Rd HDB open-air car park TR1 being reversed into at 6:45pm on 15 Sep 2015 (Tue) by a light green van Toyota Hiace GP5674E driven by a woman in red top:

I was in a rush so did not manage to stay behind to ensure the offending driver leaves her particulars.

Hope she had done so but if not I hope the above footage can aid in your insurance claims.

Good luck.

b6ef05717d1b7c3fc25ba0fa06cb6268.jpg

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

That kind looks like probably crack the headlamps but without serious body damage. But ya lor, damn kuku reversing.

No one encounter this before? I almost reversed into another car in this way before also. Lol. Aim for the wrong lot then reverse using side mirrors. So won't be able to see the car in the lot unless the driver check the rearview mirror or look back. Luckily I always look into my rearview mirror before I continue reversing into the lot or else the same thing would have happened to me.

• Praise 1

Fail to check right mirror?

How did she managed to langga the Audi despite the arces of space??

she did check.

she checked both side mirrors but not the rear view mirror.

i know cos i once reverse into a small tree which did not appear on the 2 mirrors. :secret-laugh:

embarrassing :grin: .....

• Praise 2

Good luck.

Good Job ... You have set an excellent example ... 👍🏼

she did check.

she checked both side mirrors but not the rear view mirror.

i know cos i once reverse into a small tree which did not appear on the 2 mirrors. :secret-laugh:

embarrassing :grin: .....

Nebermind, its just a tree, we learn from this ya.

:XD:

Anybody who has driven a car or a van would know that when reversing, you would be turning the steering wheel. How in the world that van driver reverse straight in a 45° angle?

Anybody who has driven a car or a van would know that when reversing, you would be turning the steering wheel. How in the world that van driver reverse straight in a 45° angle?

its not a man behind the wheel.....enough said.

• Praise 1

Though the side of van is not glass window, looking at its position, it must have driven pass the audi, do a slight right turn and start to reverse. Must have seen the audi on left when driving past.

Still cant understand how she did it ...

↡ Advertisement