A friendly and relaxing drive

Darryn

Today, I started my day in a happy happy mood - I had the car to myself for a nice relaxing drive to work, Punggol to Bedok. Can take my time, listen to the radio and generally chillout.

No wifey to nag, no rush, no need to drop kids to school and no need to squeeze on MRT.

Then it started.

That's why I posted in L&E instead of Cars - because I wasn't bamn freaking driving, I was in the hell of purgatory.

A slight jam to enter the TPE - no problem, methinks, I will be in the right lane all the way - no need to worry about the congestion at the KPE exit, or the jam at Avenue 7 or the queue cutters at Upper Changi.

Boy howdy was I ever freaking wrong on that score.

From Punggol Road, ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the mother freaking scum sucking syphilis ridden pus oozing way to Tampines Avenue 7 exit it was stop start traffic.

Never got over 50km/h the whole way.

What's wrong, methinks. Is it roadworks? Has somebody been turned into ketchup? Has the haze blocked everyone's view?

How about Tinkerbell came and made a tree fall on the road? This traffic can't be normal.

Somewhere around Tampines Avenue 10 - the radio announced that there was an accident on the TPE towards the SLE at Tampines Ave 7 - AHA!

That's It. Blardy idjit angmoh maple leaf infected foreigner can't read!! He's just a little bit confusted. He's screwed up. The accident is towards the PIE not the SLE. That would explain it!! fark

But no, as is apparent when I see the flashing lights, the accident is indeed towards the SLE.

Immediately after the lights, I accelerate to 110km/h. The horrors!! I was speeding!

What was the cause of the slowdown? Why did it take me 30 minutes to drive from Punggol Road to Upper Changi Road?

Because of 4D playing farktards slowing down and looking at the accident!

You wanna rubberneck? Do you know what I will do to you? I will cut off that appendage that men love to talk to you, I would say beat you senseless with it - but to do that you need some sense to less. Then I will replace it with a rubber appendage. One that will never get hard. the best thing about this is that your genes will be removed from the general population.

People like you are worse than the bottom dwelling parasites that feed on scum sucking -infected pusstules on the arse-end of a dung beetle.

You can all take a long walk from a very short pier. You are the worst of the worst.

Keep your stupid, moronic, idiotic, thick-witted, unintelligent, squirrely, bird brained, hare brained, fatuous, imbecelic, batty, asinine, inane, daft, daffy, foolish driving off the road your tosstard!

that will be all

Thankyou

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

eh got exec review or not??

Exec review

Rubberneckers should be put to death.

Exec review two - dun be lazy, read a bit :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 1

Wakes up thinking he will starts with a good morning and just as he was out driving into the highway (TPE) his mood take a 180 degree turn ....... :a-no:

Always stay positive and let the day pass by as it is. What happen this morning was passed. Don't go and think about it. :whisper:

Things will not always turn out the way you want it but if one keep calm and think that the other people might be worst then you, you feel better.

Chill bro and take a look/read this:

post-21853-0-84556700-1444700088.jpg

• Praise 5

Aiyah, very simpur solution to rubberneck problem lah. Make it a policy for first responders to immediately announce on national radio (and post on LTA website) the licence plates of all involved vehicles. That way, there will be no need for rubbernecking. Can leisurely go and check and buy 4-D.

A gross violation of privacy? No such thing in Sg anyway! This way at least people can "huat, ah!". :D

• Praise 2

Not in L&E section....should be in complain section lah...you complain about all the drivers right?....oh....no more complain section in MCF.... [rolleyes]

No more complain section? I didn't know MCF bosses listen to Kenneth Jeyaretnam! [laugh]

EDIT: Still got lah. http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/77-complaints/

KKJ will be so disappointed. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

Exec review

Rubberneckers should be put to death.

Exec review two - dun be lazy, read a bit :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Sometimes, opposite side also can jam up due to accident site at your side.

I always remember to empty bladder before I hope on the car. You never know what you are going to get when your car is on the roads.

Edited by Yuan

@turboflat4 only notices @porker schlong rolling...

Yes, you do such a good job rolling it with your hand and mouth. :D

I have to say that not all the rubberneckers are in it for the 4-D. Sometimes, it's just a natural human impulse to look compulsively at carnage. A sort of "there but for the grace of G-d go I" sentiment.

One quick turn of the head, perhaps a silent prayer to one's chosen deity and drive the f**k on. That wouldn't mess up traffic.

Darryn - "I am pissed"

Short enough? [laugh] [laugh]

Where's the fun and creativity in that?

It's rather therapeutic to bitch and complain...

Now I feel much better and ready to deal with clients

• Praise 2