Latest COE rebate levels

BenTong

Turbocharged

What is the current COE rebate levels? Care to share

It varies a lot by dealer...... but you might get an idea if you check some pricelists, most of the dealers show their current COE rebate level on price list

Let's compile a list

I start

MI- Cat A($43k) Cat B ($40K)

Just my opinion but frankly rebate levels are the least criteria if I were to buy a car cos most ADs put an unrealistically low rebate level so for me other factors like overall price, margin, characteristics of the car etc are more important when choosing.

That said, Heard Honda normally gives quite a high rebate level like last round for Cat A was $48k but even then no rebate was actually returned. Jap cars I believe normally more generous for this if not mistaken.

• Praise 3

BM Cat B - $49K for guaranteed, $44K for non-guaranteed.

Just my opinion but frankly rebate levels are the least criteria if I were to buy a car cos most ADs put an unrealistically low rebate level so for me other factors like overall price, margin, characteristics of the car etc are more important when choosing.

That said, Heard Honda normally gives quite a high rebate level like last round for Cat A was $48k but even then no rebate was actually returned. Jap cars I believe normally more generous for this if not mistaken.

Hey Bros,

Anybody managed to get coe rebate/discount from AD when the COE secured is lower than your buy price, but higher than the contract coe rebate price?

Of coz i am not referring to just.few hundred to $1k cheaper. But like coe gotten is more than $2k lower than your buy price

• Praise 1

Yes I did ten years ago.

You get exactly rebate minus the COE.

I count 20 mins before your thread gets merged ...

one thousand, two thousand,.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]