Grooming Packages in the West

Stanoink

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I would like to seek your opinions on the choice of these 3 detailers that have shops in the West part of Singapore:

1. Ceramic Pro by 5dSolutions, ~$1100+

2. Revol, ~$800+

3. Blacknano, ~$400-$500+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

I am prefer packages with 3 years warranty (for apple to apple comparison), covers interior coating and provides post sales car wash services. All packages expect you to go back for annual checks or maintenance which usual is around $100 - $150 range.

Which packages would you recommend? It seems that Ceramic Pro and Revol have a lot of good recommendations.

As a side note, Ceramic Pro and Supremo have 5 years warranty packages but I am not sure if it is good to for those?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Lightsabre
↡ Advertisement

1100?? The price can almost respray a car already

Note that none of those PPS you considering can resist scratches nor paint chips. A good coating of wax will also make the car easier to maintain.

Hi,

I would like to seek your opinions on the choice of these 3 detailers that have shops in the West part of Singapore:

2. Revol, ~$800+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

I am prefer packages with 3 years warranty (for apple to apple comparison), covers interior coating and provides post sales car wash services. All packages expect you to go back for annual checks or maintenance which usual is around $100 - $150 range.

Which packages would you recommend? It seems that Ceramic Pro and Revol have a lot of good recommendations.

As a side note, Ceramic Pro and Supremo have 5 years warranty packages but I am not sure if it is good to for those?

Thanks in advance!

Hi I will choose supremo as my car is done by them.

I like their after service support and if u interested just quote Alvin from k3 group and u go down to have a look.

Speak to the boss and decide yourself.

Hi,

2. Revol, ~$800+

4. Supremo, ~$500+

Thanks in advance!

Hi I will choose supremo as my car is done by them.

I like their after service support and if u interested just quote Alvin from k3 group and u go down to have a look.

Speak to the boss and decide yourself.

Got commission is it?

Can seriously consider Black Nano.

I choose Black Nano over Supremo because Black Nano : -

1) established longer

2) have better equipments

3) doing a lot more cars compared to Supremo from looking at forum and FB

I do not get commission from them but just want to share why I chose Black Nano.

There is a car grooming centre at IMM car park that offer all sorts of polishing and paint protection products.   They are very friendly and good services.   I had tried their product in the past and uses their services twice.

• Praise 1

There is a car grooming centre at IMM car park that offer all sorts of polishing and paint protection products. They are very friendly and good services. I had tried their product in the past and uses their services twice.

Bro how much did you pay and what did you do with them?

Neutral Newbie

Guys if you want to try mobile grooming, check out Shine Mobile Grooming (Syafiq). He polished my brother's Daihatsu Terios for a reasonable price. Came to my place at Yishun, applied Sonax Premium Nano Coating after machine polish. Found him through Carousell because of Raya.

↡ Advertisement