SPL Automobile

Cumzilla

Just tried to purchase a biz acra profile for this shop but cannot even find it in the system.

I paid $5 plus for their business profile few months back. It's around a one or two million paid up capital company. company name is known as Sunrita pte Ltd. I'm not sure if i still have the profile in pdf. PM me if you need and I can search for it and send to you.

• Praise 3

I paid $5 plus for their business profile few months back. It's around a one or two million paid up capital company. company name is known as Sunrita pte Ltd. I'm not sure if i still have the profile in pdf. PM me if you need and I can search for it and send to you.

I googled and it shows that SPL is a subsidiary of sunrita. They advertised in sgcarmart, sph classified as SPL automobiles and their showroom sign is also SPL. Dunno about their sales agreement though but feels very sketchy if it is not even registered under acra. Not sure whether it is legal for them to do so.

Y did u purchase their biz profile? U wanted to buy cars from them too?

• Praise 1

I googled and it shows that SPL is a subsidiary of sunrita. They advertised in sgcarmart, sph classified as SPL automobiles and their showroom sign is also SPL. Dunno about their sales agreement though but feels very sketchy if it is not even registered under acra. Not sure whether it is legal for them to do so.

Y did u purchase their biz profile? U wanted to buy cars from them too?

Was helping my bro to check at that time. Cheque was issued to Sunrita Pte Ltd. He suppose to get his car in April. I was at first quite skeptical with their offer as it's very competitive comparing to other PI. Let you know once he collects his ride end of this month.
  • Praise 1

Was helping my bro to check at that time. Cheque was issued to Sunrita Pte Ltd. He suppose to get his car in April. I was at first quite skeptical with their offer as it's very competitive comparing to other PI. Let you know once he collects his ride end of this month.

Yup, their offer is indeed v competitive that's y I decided to purchase their biz profile before making any decision. Then was shocked to find that no record in acra.

If all documentation including sales agreement, invoices, warranty etc is issued under sunrita then still alright. But still find it shady if a business conducts their biz this way. Hope all is alright with your bro purchase.

• Praise 1

I didn't witness the contract so couldn't comment much. I was only to ensure that the deposit was paid to a company with decent background and financially sound.

I extracted the business profile in Feb. If you need I can have it e-mail to you.

If you have reservations with SPL, perhaps you may check back with me end of this month if the new ride was smoothly delivered.

Yup, their offer is indeed v competitive that's y I decided to purchase their biz profile before making any decision. Then was shocked to find that no record in acra.

If all documentation including sales agreement, invoices, warranty etc is issued under sunrita then still alright. But still find it shady if a business conducts their biz this way. Hope all is alright with your bro purchase.

• Praise 1

Was interested in their honda grace when I started this thread, the price was the lowest among the only 3-4 PIs that are bringing the car in. Not much reviews and nothing here, so I actually called up Surita to check and they confirmed SPL Automobile is their subsidary.

• Praise 1

Was interested in their honda grace when I started this thread, the price was the lowest among the only 3-4 PIs that are bringing the car in. Not much reviews and nothing here, so I actually called up Surita to check and they confirmed SPL Automobile is their subsidary.

So did u go down to their showroom to check things out? Prices attractive and immediate coe registration that's y I was interested. The price they quote is also not those super cheap until must be scam kind so maybe can give them benefit of the doubt.

i will be collecting my car from them mid of this month. Will update you guys here

Care to share how is their documentation like? Sales agreement, invoice under SPL or sunrita? I know their warranty partner is optima weeks.

Care to share how is their documentation like? Sales agreement, invoice under SPL or sunrita? I know their warranty partner is optima weeks.

sales agreement is under sunrita

• Praise 1

So did u go down to their showroom to check things out? Prices attractive and immediate coe registration that's y I was interested. The price they quote is also not those super cheap until must be scam kind so maybe can give them benefit of the doubt.

no, backed out last min as i never deal with PI before, in the end chose AD, better be safe than sorry.

Hypersonic

Why want to take the risk on a PI that has never heard of.....

Later if they run road, don't come in here kpkb again...

Am collecting my ride from SPL Automobile tomorrow:)

Stay tuned!

Did u manage to collect your ride? And what car did you buy?
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1